Netflex Turkey

Posted 30th Mar 2023
Hi all - anyone can recommend a free VPN that can spoof netflex so i can register in a different country? I used UrbanVPN but it didnt work. Many thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    @Md_Yusuf_Islam Ok, i got it working.
    Hola worked and managed to spoof netflex with turkish ip address. I completed the registration as a new customer and i selected to pay with netflex voucher (turkish).
    You can buy these from g2a
    search for Netflix Gift Card
    Cost for 100TL is about £5.25 or $6.20 (you can buy 200TL etc)
    You will receive an email with the code that you can enter in the allowed field.
    The next step after accepting the voucher is to complete registration with text verification (only option, no chat or other alternative method). It has to be a turkish mobile number to get the code which I dont have. I tried searching for temp turkish number online but none of them worked for me.

At the end i downloaded the netflex app on my iphone and logged in (without VPN). It took me straight to Accounts page (if not just browse there), enter your local phone and save. I had to quit the app couple of time but it worked at the end.

Once that done you can buy more turkish netflex vouchers and load it on your account or i think you can also use your bank card. When i entered the details it accepted it. I will know better next month
    Hope this helps

If anyone knows how to use netflex (turkey account) on a tv please let me know. I cant find VPN on LG TV i think there is a method to enter DNS number but this is paid option offered by some VPN companies.

Thanks (edited)
    Hi. Try controld.com they offer a month free trial. No payment details necessary.
    I mean it's not like there's a guide that nobody will read ..
    Netflex
    Good lord some people know how to massively over-complicate things (edited)
    Author

Very likely I over complicated things but reading the other discussions these were the instructions given
    If you have any suggestions pls share or points us to it. Thanks (edited)
    You could give "Hola VPN" a try. However, you are going to need a Turkish credit card if I am not mistaken.
    Author
    Thanks for quick response. I read about Hola and it worked. I am now stuck on sending me a text msg to turkish number. i am trying to find a reliable receiver number
    How about VPN Turkey or Windscribe? I think there both still free to use.
    I use windscribe
's avatar