Oneplus Open Pre Order Offer

Posted 12th Oct 2023
For all those who have been waiting for this to arrive, then you can now pay a £99 deposit to get £250 off on launch, I'd guess pricing will be £1499 but may be more, plus you get a free set of buds pro 2 and the 80w superVOOC charger

Link to pre order

OnePlus Open - Full phone specifications

4216326-MDGvV.jpg
Early Bird Offer
  • Pay a £99.00 deposit to get £250 off OnePlus Open plus guaranteed FREE OnePlus Buds Pro 2 worth £179
  • Pay remaining balance in October 20th 03:46 PM - October 23rd 03:46 PM
  • Full price of OnePlus Open will be revealed on October 19.

4216326-tqTFP.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

42 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Nice offer to those who are looking to buy
    80W superVOOC sounds fantastic, beats the Honor Magic series and you'd expect the OnePlus software to be miles better than MagicOS which is my biggest issue. So excited to finally see alternative foldable devices to give competition to Samsung here!

With that early bird makes it £1348 with the charger and OnePlus Buds. I'd expect this device to depreciate very quickly like most OnePlus devices so may end up picking one up if it meets expectations. Really hope the camera quality is decent.
    It's just like buying a house, put down a deposit first and then buy the rest. It's beyond my reach anyway (don't like folds - sour grapes) Heat for heads up for others
    I remember being one of the first with a OnePlus One, got an invite, cost about £200, brilliant phone.

They've gone well down the pan since then.
    A bit pants, Take a look at the quality of their new Open Fold here. Gorgeous looking phone. Very tempted. Makes the Galaxy Fold 5 look dated.
    (edited)
    51208321-CgRKy.jpg51208321-yaYv6.jpg51208321-iP23N.jpg
    £1599
    Author
    Gah
    What a joke, they offer trade in for the US but not for the UK. I wouldve traded in my fold 3, but if theyre not offering trade ins for us then ill be passing. (edited)
    Yeah it is ridiculous. US is getting 800 for OnePlus 11 and 1300 for fold. Nothing for UK
    I'd be tempted if it wasn't so expensive! £1.5k. Cheesus.
    That’s cheaper than the Pixel Fold.
    It's a highly anticipated fold phone. It is also more likely a rebranding of Oppo Find N series
    I'm guessing the price will be £1,699 as that's the price leaked everywhere in $ and we always get the short end of the stick here in the UK. Ideally with current FX should be £1,400 + the £250 discount on top to bring it down to £1,150.

Are OnePlus generous with their trade in offers? I have a mint condition S22 Ultra I would trade in.
    £1599
    Oppo Find N3(China) = OnePlus Open (Global)
    51186966-1kvZB.jpg51186966-ry7t9.jpg51186966-XEOiR.jpg51186966-KlRsO.jpg
    Lovely looking phone, but the problem with any folding phone is the permanent crease, once folded, always there. like a paperback book spine with a far weightier price tag.....preowned look in seconds.
    Honestly doesn't look that bad except when light hits it. Better than any previous offerings.
    Do Oneplus offer trade in? Or is it only in specific regions?
    Author
    They used to in the UK, not this time it seems, if they did I may have been tempted to trade in my fold4, but no such luck
    Better off getting Oppo Find N3 of AliExpress or Wonda Mobile for £1300 if ColorOS is not an issue, Literally the same Hardware! (edited)
    my main concern is the lack off water and dust proof rating. Now im not taking it swimming or anything like that however something that expensive and with a delicate hinge that can attract issues. its a no from me. Its a very good first attempt so i must commend Oneplus. I will look to pull the trigger next year
    If only they offered Same trade in offers as US. They shot themselves in the foot. Did anyone actually buy this?
    Have they ended this pre-order deal now? It's really hard to tell from their website
    I would have thought about it with the £250 off but I can't understand if I can still get it :/
    Why's it only the green colour being offered? The Voyager black looks so much better. £1599 with no trade in offers is a big ask. Seems to be sold out atm.

Also does it come with an equivalent to the EU charger ir is the UK one not a 67w charger? (edited)
    Comes with a UK and EU charger. Only 67w over here tho not 80
's avatar