parking near wembley stadium

Posted 29th Jul 2023
Hi. I hope that you guys are doing well. I am looking to go to the community shield and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations about where to park nearby. I have seen the wembley stadium website but parking over there costs £40 which seems too expensive. Many Thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Just park.

Avoid "Green Man Hotel Dagmar Avenue Wembley HA9 8DF" though. They'd not reserved the space for me.

Fortunately managed to park on a random persons drive for £40 last minute and got a refund from Just Park.

Better to select some ones drive from my experience. (edited)
    Author
    thank you
    Be aware that the clown in charge has expanded the ULEZ, so that might affect you
    Author
    thank you
    Depending where you are coming from, you could park around Stanmore station, there is free parking and then it is only 3-4 stops on the tube.
    Author
    thank you
    en.parkopedia.co.uk/par…900

The car parks near the stadium charge differently on event days but further out seems to be a flat rate.

You might even get away with parking on a residential road, since it's a Sunday. Just make sure you check signs and there's no 'expect event days' exemptions. (edited)
    Author
    thank you
    There are a number of areas near Wembley where you can park and get a train 2 or 3 stops to Wembley itself.

I used to live in Eastcote and on Cup Final days football fans used to park in the various car parks in Eastcote and get the train to Wembley. Far less people / traffic in Eastcote than around Wembley stadium.
    Author
    thank you
    Stanmore as already mentioned is a good shout. The station car park gets busy very quickly so you'll be lucky to get a spot there, but try one of the many "park on my drive" type websites and you should get a cheap spot.
    thank you
    For the footy playoff I travelled in from Hillingdon tube straight in. Could have done Uxbridge.

There were a ton of Spireites had the same journey.
    Author
    thank you
    Try Preston Road tube station car park. Cost you £10 for the day but you can walk to the stadium in 30 mins or so
    Author
    thank you
    We're seeing the AEW event on the 27th - whats traffic like when leaving an event around 10pm - how long do you think it will take to leave an event with potentially 80,000 fans?
's avatar
Top Merchants