smart watch cex

Posted 1st Aug 2023
hi I had a smart watch mi band 6 but course with button pop wrist band it easy come off and gone,

now I just need to do steps, and accurate heart weight when I am at gym etc

my old mi band seemed quite delayed of detecting walking also , like 6 mins after you walking and like rub / burnt marks from it

now it to track steps and why I am at gym ,so tread mill and weights etc,

I been looking at some Huawei watch 2 ,etc and lots on cex, budget 50 or lower, Android phone

many thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I have the Huawei watch 2 and love it. Does everything I need and has phenomenal battery life of 2 weeks. Get one.
    Author
    what's tracking like for excercise and operating system,I see watch 2 and gt pro , which one is better
    Garmin watches are pretty good. Have used Forerunner 245, Instinct Solar, and more recently Venu Sq 2.

They are not cheap but they track a whole bunch of stats and metrics, decent app, charge very quickly and last a while.

Have tried Mi band and Huawei bands previously, wasn't happy with their tracking so just decided to pay up and get a proper watch, well worth it in my opinion.
    Author
    thanks i looking at GT 3 and that seem oka for tracking,not bother about GPS, just something good heart beat, steps and can quickly sense if I start running or walking and not bad sleep monitor but don't mind it not being too accurate