Vodafone £10 100GB sim only additional line

Posted 27th Nov 2023 (Posted 3 h, 9 m ago)
Vodafone are doing a promotion for existing customers additional line £10 100GB sim only 18 month sim only

This deal is only for customers that are existing and want an additional line.

Personally think this is a bargain for 100GB data for £10 I don’t think any other major phone provider is doing this offer at the moment.

You can do this via the Vodafone website and login through there or via the Vodafone Application.

vodafone.co.uk/mob…als
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Few cheaper deals at Mobiles for Voda SIMO under £10 and only 12 month contracts. Yes they're cashback deals but i've never had one rejected from them. vodafone-sim-only-deals (edited)
    Author
    They’re good deals but this is without cash back so essentially no head ache & it’s directly from Vodafone
    So do they reject the ethereal applicants? IE the ones that are customers, but not existing?
    Author
    Yes you would need to be an existing customer in order to get this and you would need to take out a additional line for example a new number to get this deal
    It's worth noting that TalkMobile - Owned entirely by Vodafone themselves have 150GB for £9.95 a month with free EU Roaming and only on a 30 day rolling contract.

It gives you everything like 5G, WiFi calling etc. Plus for the last few years they haven't done annual price increases either.

The only thing you lose out on really is VeryMe. And I personally didn't get too much use out of that anyways.
    According to their blurb, you only get 5gb data when roaming. As of 06 SEP 2023
    They have been doing this for a few years now. I have renewed using this method the last couple of times my contract is nearly ending
's avatar