Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

What's the catch?

Posted 12th Jul 2023
Samsung and many high street retailers selling Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite (SM-R510NZAAEUA) in £219 but on ebay it's been sold at £50ish. What's the catch?
Community Updates
New Comment

16 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Where's the ones for £50?

50572931_1.jpg50572931-Q8cDJ.jpg (edited)
    Because ebay will be flooded with them, they were given away free with the latest flagships
    Author
    Thank you all for clarifying it for me. This community is really helpful and I appreciate everyone of you to share your experience and knowledge. Thank you.
    Have you got an ebay page selling them?

Because you can pick these up new from retail at half the price you are quoting.

Also these were given away as freebies so the amount of them on Ebay have crashed the price further.
    Link please and ill buy them
    Link? That seems a tad low. There's a few number of fakes out there!

Took a quick look, and you may get lucky on an auction, but otherwise, you're looking at £80+

The £50 ones are a single earpiece! (edited)
    yeah i didnt realise this, had my free pair and hoped for £125 as they are sealed etc,

got around £70
    Sold mine for £120 last year when they were free with the Flip 4 I bought
    Because of the deal that they came free with s23 ultra offer recently, so loads of people were selling them new and sealed
    Author
    I see. Three views here, 1) only one piece, but after checking they are for both actually, 2) fake one out there, but can't find a way to know and 3) got free so selling cheap.

Are they really that bad that it's so cheap or they are really good ones and worth buying please?
    You set them up with the galaxy wearables app which presumably you won't be able to with fakes, if purchased on eBay then it's a easy return if you receive fake items passed off as genuine.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants