Where can I buy a 33w Xiaomi charger?

Posted 2nd Sep 2021
Hi,

I have a Xiaomi Redmi 9 pro and I need a new charger but can't seem to find one. Anyone know where I can find one or a very good alternative charger?

Thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I'd also go for Anker, I have one of their 65w chargers for my laptop and it works perfectly. If you want something a bit closer to your 33w max then this one will do;

amazon.co.uk/Ank…KQL
    Seems to be lots of warnings about charging devices while updating firmware so I never plug in phone or tablet now. Can't see how it will effect anything but just what I do
    hotukdeals.com/dea…-02

Not 33w but good enough. The 33w is the max so anything more than 33w or under will work good enough.
    You need to find out who makes the comms chip in the fast charger. then you can usually use another brands chager with the same manufacturers comms chip.
    Krooner02/09/2021 20:30

You need to find out who makes the comms chip in the fast charger. then …You need to find out who makes the comms chip in the fast charger. then you can usually use another brands chager with the same manufacturers comms chip.

Same 33W charger is used for both Qualcomm and Mediatek Xiaomi phones.
    Link to the original 33W charger:
    ebay.co.uk/itm…eeG

I got a Redmi Note 10 Pro recently and somehow managed to brick it by updating firmware while charging with my 65W PD charger. I’d advise getting the original charger in this case (even if others may work fine).
's avatar