A good SIM only card for a child

Posted 29th Jul 2023
Looking to get a good SIM only deal to givey boy who is starting secondary school this September. Any recommendations given will be much appreciated guys! Thanks!
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    https://www.rwgmobile.wales/webshop/offers/1-year-sim-unlimited-mins-unlimited-sms-5gb-data-every-month-for-12-months-one-off-charge/

1 Year SIM - Unlimited mins, Unlimited SMS & 5GB data every month for 12 months. One-off charge.

£40 (edited)
    Voxi have free unlimited social media & 15GB data for otherstuff for £10 a month

I should imagine that will come in handy. (edited)
    Lebara 99p SIM for 6 months then £4.40 after that. 3gb of data which is plenty unless YouTube and tiktok socials comes into the equation

moneysavingexpert.com/che…ly/
    Recommend any prepaid option like Lebara, Lyca, Giffgaff etc so the data will just stop if they reach the data limit.

With the contract providers if they reach the data limit you'll keep being charged. Even if you set a cap, it's easy for the user to remove the cap or buy an extra data add on, potentially running up the bill.
    mobiles.co.uk/sim…als

I got my son the top deal, 100gb data, unlimited minutes & texts on Vodafone. £8 a month after cashback. Slightly cheaper for his as it was an upgrade but £8 is still a good price
's avatar
Top Merchants