Amazon temporarily out of stock

Posted 1st Dec 2021
looking at an item on Amazon which says temporarily out of stock. we are. working hard to get the item back in stock. just wondering if there is a standard timeframe. I is letting you order the item and says it will email when in stock.
is there any chance to get it for Christmas? anyone any experience with this? thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Have had a few of these. They can come back quite quickly or take a very long time, so you can't tell. I have had items come the week after and ones that took about 5 months!
    it’s just the standard message, sometimes they never come back in stock
    Author
    JHD00701/12/2021 23:14

What is it ? The suspense is killing me

just a game's table.
    Sod’s law for me is usually that when it’s something I actually need it takes agesss, whereas for items I’m not in a rush for, I get them within a week or so
    It will come back into stock whenever they recieve stock next, although they may send you an estimated date later. Unfortunately these sorts of items can take weeks to months to come back, or may not come back into at all. It largely depends on what sort of item it is. As far as I'm aware there's no specific time frame, but common items will most likely be more frequently stocked as opposed to more obscure ones. (edited)
    Author
    Arrrr it's a game's table. I am sure last week you couldn't order it but now you can.
    What is it ? The suspense is killing me
    Author
    Thanks all
    My last two orders where this happened, both were eventually cancelled after 2-3 months, so it can suck sometimes.
's avatar