BlackWeb (Asda) Noise Cancelling Headphones?

Posted 20th Jun 2019
Hi, Asda are selling a pair of noise cancelling headphones for £35... Has anyone tried them? They sell under the same BlackWeb brand in Walmart over in US too.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I know you've probably bought a pair by now, but I bought the blackweb's yesterday and I can tell you they're awful, the noise cancellation does absolutely nothing, it actually makes it worse if anything adding a high pitched murmur to everything
    no i bought them they dont make a seal around your ear and the noise cancelling is horrible and sometimes it makes a high pitched noise in my left ear cup
    Surely beats with a bit more volume would be enough on a flight and save £35.

Loads of alternative ones on amazon just read the reviews should get a decent enough pair for less
    If you think beats are decent then the sounds quality probably doesn't matter that much and they'll be fine.
    There was a deal on here for some Aero 7 noise cancelling headphones at £19 and they seem to have good reviews (as well as coming with an airplane adapter plug). You can get them from 7 Day Shop, or pay a pound extra and get them from their Ebay site. ebay.co.uk/itm…BPQ
    Author
    RhysLloyd200206/08/2019 14:30

I know you've probably bought a pair by now, but I bought the blackweb's …I know you've probably bought a pair by now, but I bought the blackweb's yesterday and I can tell you they're awful, the noise cancellation does absolutely nothing, it actually makes it worse if anything adding a high pitched murmur to everything

Wow thanks, I ended up doing away without buying in the end, just wanted them for a recent flight... thanks for your input, this will help others in the future.
    there's a deal on here abouot amazon commercial noise cancelling for £20 which people are saying are similar to sennheisser model. could try that for £20
    For 35 pound they wont be good
    Author
    Just need need them on an upcomming flight to watch films. I am wondering if the active noise cancelling it advertises will be effective, sound does not have to be great as I own a pair of decent Beats
    Author
    Haircut_10021/06/2019 08:24

There was a deal on here for some Aero 7 noise cancelling headphones at …There was a deal on here for some Aero 7 noise cancelling headphones at £19 and they seem to have good reviews (as well as coming with an airplane adapter plug). You can get them from 7 Day Shop, or pay a pound extra and get them from their Ebay site. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AERO-7-Ultra-HQ-Active-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-with-Travel-Case-and-Adapters/361167479015?hash=item54174260e7:g:1LEAAOSwzd5cbBPQ

Thank you very much for your input! Greatly appreciated!
    Well I think they are amazing for the price,
    I probably Got the up to date ones! they sound awesome!! they got great bass and have easy connection,they feel good in the ears also.
's avatar