E2save or affordable mobiles

Posted 20th Aug 2022
I’m looking for. New Vodafone contract and both providers have the same deal just wanted to know which is more of a easier process in terms of cashback? I was with fonehouse before and they were superb. Cashback was so so say to claim and quick to pay.
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Does mobile direct have the same deal? I always use them and cashback is always quick and simple
    Author
    It dies but less cashback
    my friend used to use e2save, simple to do, but that was 8-9 years ago
    My bro bagged a superb redemption cashback deal with phones4u in September 2014.
    p4u didn't pay a single cashback for some reason; some lame excuse about ceasing trading. As if.
    True story.
    e2save and mobiles.co.uk are part of the carphone warehouse / currys group so worth checking both sites as sometimes one is cheaper than the other. I've had no problems in last year getting cashback on mobiles.co.uk by uploading the bill for specific months but they send a cheque which may put some people off.
    E2save because they’re system is better set up for accepting your cashback requests. Affordable Mobiles was fine but it was all over email and felt less polished compared to e2save/mobiles.co.uk. Might have changed now as that was a couple years ago.
    Just finished a redemption contract with affordable mobiles. As long as you keep vouchers safe it was pretty simple to email bills and voucher code and receive cashback within approx 7-10 days(payment into bank account) (edited)
    What is the deal you are looking for out of curiosity ?? I just took out a fonehouse mobile phone contract recently and I have used them for a few sim only contracts over the last three/four years and all redemption cashback made on time and easily.

I last took out a e2save contract maybe ten years ago and I think it was claim online and they send a cheque but felt a bit clunky. I used Affordable mobiles a few years ago and due to the corona virus claims were done via Email and all paid pretty straightforward.
's avatar
Top Merchants