Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

EBay transactions in TopCashback

Posted 10th Apr 2022
I received an email this morning from TCB telling me there “you’ve received cashback in your TCB account”

When I went onto their website 4 eBay transactions have tracked from yesterday minutes within each other, I never purchased anything nor was I on eBay at the times stated

I sent a support ticket to TCB this morning informing them the transactions weren’t me waiting for their reply it’s only pence but was wondering if anyone else has had purchases tracked they never made ?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

16 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    As a security standard change your TCB password asa
    This happened last year to a few of us. Was some glitch in the system

hotukdeals.com/sha…458 (edited)
    cliosport6510/04/2022 14:52

Free money and you are complaining

Free money can cost you dearly if it turns out to be some sort of scam from whoever was depositing the money through TCB in the first place! (edited)
    Adriatique11/04/2022 06:48

The only thing with that mutley1 is I believe karma will bite me in the …The only thing with that mutley1 is I believe karma will bite me in the Aries if I were to do that

karma is a myth. if it did exist, bad people would suffer the consequences of their actions, but this is not always the case and bad people around the world, one in particular that is a current aggressor, would get their just deserts for their actions. (edited)
    Free money and you are complaining
    I have only had one eBay transaction track out of about 30 on TCB this year. Just seems to be eBay that's the problem.

They all track fine with Quidco.

Since you are getting transactions tracked that you didn't make and I'm not getting transaction I did make, then it points to tracking issues with either TCB or the affiliate network, or eBay.
    Adriatique10/04/2022 20:34

Just had another 2 purchases track @TopCashbackRep if you see this post

I would keep quiet and let them continue to come. They may be pennies, but if they keep on coming, won't be long before they amount to pounds

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that, although never really understood that idiom
    Author
    It’s pence that’s why
    Sometimes the tracking is slow and can arrive up to a week later. Or some arrive instantly.
    Author
    I never use TCB for eBay mainly because I forget so it’s defiantly not something I’ve bought, even the transaction prices are not what I’ve been spending
    TCB for EBay always track for me the next day - never fails.
    Author
    Just had another 2 purchases track

if you see this post (edited)
    Author
    The only thing with that mutley1 is I believe karma will bite me in the Aries if I were to do that
    Adriatique10/04/2022 20:34

Just had another 2 purchases track @TopCashbackRep if you see this post

Hey If you could please drop us a DM with your username and we can take a closer look

Best wishes

Phil
    Author
    DM sent
    Adriatique11/04/2022 06:48

The only thing with that mutley1 is I believe karma will bite me in the …The only thing with that mutley1 is I believe karma will bite me in the Aries if I were to do that

You'll just lose all Cashback earned in the meantime, and be banned from using TCB
's avatar