Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory PC Free @ GOG and @ Steam

Posted 20th Oct 2022
GOG: Grab your FREE copy of "Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory"

GOG
gog.com/en/game/wolfenstein_enemy_territory

Also available FREE on Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/1873030/Wolfenstein_Enemy_Territory/

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is an objective-based multiplayer World War 2 first-person shooter. Featuring up to 32 players, choose either the Axis or Allies, as you fight across six maps based on real-world battle locations.

Wolfenstein®: Enemy Territory is a free-to-play, objective-based multiplayer World War 2 first-person shooter. Featuring up to 32 players, choose either the Axis or Allies, as you fight across six maps based on real-world battle locations. Play as one of five unique classes (Engineer, Medic, Soldier, Field Ops, and Covert Ops) as you work with your team to complete key objectives necessary for victory.
Community Updates
gog.com/en/…ion

Direct link to purchase page.
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    gog.com/en/…ale

"We all love the freedom of choice and accessibility that come with DRM-free games, and we also enjoy titles that are meant to be played online. One of them is an iconic multiplayer game from Bethesda – Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory which is now available for FREE on GOG with our dedicated servers!

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is an online-only game - you play by connecting to a server which you or someone else runs. You can also play alone (vs. bots) by hosting your own game, or by setting up a local area network (LAN). This game was built to enjoy with others however, and so we've set our own GOG servers to play with y'all.

It's a true 2003 vanilla experience that you just gotta try and hunt down those pesky soldiers with “GOG” tag in their usernames. We’ve heard there will be plenty of those guys there!

In order to do so, all you have to do is get the game on GOG and join one of our servers. Here’s some details about them:

EU Server IP: 51.89.94.120:27960
    NA Server IP: 192.169.92.211:27960
    Game Type: Campaign
    Maximum Players: 16 (8v8)
    Mods: None
    Friendly Fire: Yes
    Punkbuster: No
    Anti-Lag: Yes
    Max Lives: Off
    Weapon Restriction: Off
    Moderation: Not this time baby

Our servers are up live now and will be until November 18th, 7 AM UTC. All you need to join is the IP. See you on the battlefield!

Alongside that, we’ve also launched a special Bethesda Halloween Sale. Check out amazing titles like Dishonored 2, The Evil Within 2, Prey, Doom Series and more with discounts up to 85%! Sale lasts until November 1st, 10 PM UTC.

To read more about how we want to approach online-only games on GOG and to share how you feel about it, check out our latest GOG 2022 UPDATE."
    Always has been free. Confused.
    I just had a look, it's free on Steam too
    Best shooter in the history of the universe.
    Used to play this regularly online, graphics a little dated by today's standard but it was great gameplay.
    I heard this was one of the best multiplayer games ever. I never played it sadly, only the single player campaign (Return to Castle Wolfenstein - one of the best single player games ever)
    Do you know if it's still popular online?
    Great game. Proper classic.
    The best gaming of my life was playing ET, so many good memories
    When I started playing this I was on a friendly fire server and thought that the little flags which show where mines are planted were an indication of where to go so kept walking on them. Then when I blew myself up I'd get a popup asking if I wanted to punish the person who planted them for team killing. Oops 🥴

One of the greatest multiplayer shooters, behind quake 2 CTF of course.
    Do you need GameSpy to play?
    When they used to make proper games.... RIP my childhood.
    Thanks another great game to My collection
    Amazing
    This game has always been free. Sank many hours into it as a teenager
    For those who likes ET, check out TAW website, they still have active servers running for ET: Quake Wars, standard and custom. It's one of the brilliant game that I still play today. If you join their Discord group, they will even provide you with the link to download the game (free).

Server on Friday night tends to be busy and even full sometimes (max 32 players).

Hopefully see some of you there sometimes (my game tag Deadneat_Snr )

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.162.135.83:27735/
    imaginary heat
's avatar
Top Merchants