Headingley Ashes ticket for tmrw - Friday 7th July

Posted 6th Jul 2023
I know this is a big ask, but just wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere where I might be able to get 1 x last minute ashes ticket for tmrw (Friday) at headingley.

Don’t mind anywhere in the ground , we just want to invite along a friend who wasn’t previously able to make it. (Rang headingley today and all tickets sold out with no chance of any single last minute returned tickets).

I’ve tried the obvious facebook marketplace, but worried any of the major ticket reselling sites will want to charge several hundred pounds by scalping.

Do touts sell them outside - can imagine that will be at a massively increased price too.
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If you turn up & want a full day ticket you will be paying a lot for a ticket if you can even get one. If you turn up when the break for lunch starts then you are normally paying face value but for half the day.

That is what used to happen at Lords anyway.

People buy a ticket, watch the morning & then leave before the afternoon session. Sell the ticket to the tout on the way out & then they sell them on.
    Author
    That’s a decent bit of advice might try that
    Why would one go there tomorrow to see Aussie bowlers pummel English batting and not reach 263 runs?

They can be lethal when wounded by adverse publicity.
    As heard on the radio, join Just Stop Oil......... they seem to get tickets to everything
's avatar