Lenovo Legion Go Handheld Gaming Console | 8.8 inch 2K Display | Detachable Controllers | AMD Ryzen Z1 Extreme | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD

Posted 14th Nov 2023
Platform - Windows
Brand - Lenovo
Model name - Legion Go 8APU1
Colour - Shadow Black
Connectivity technology - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Memory storage capacity - 16 GB

amazon.co.uk/dp/…OLE

• Experience joystick perfection with Legion Go's trailblazing hall effect joystick - bid farewell to joystick drift found on other hand held game consoles and welcome maximum responsiveness.
  • Ergonomically designed detachable controllers feature anti-slip texture, mappable controls, and an integrated trackpad for seamless PC to handheld console.
  • The 8.8inch WQHD+ display, with 500nit brightness and 10-point multi-touch, is fortified with Gorilla Glass offering exceptional visual quality and damage resistance in a handheld games console.
  • Powered by AMD Ryzen Z1 Extreme chip - Experience a fast portable gaming PC , incredible battery life, and immersive experiences in the palm of your hand.
  • Included in the box - Legion Go Portable Gaming PC (Base module & Legion TrueStrike Controllers), Controller base, 65W Power Adapter and Carrying Case.
  • For peace of mind the Legion Go is covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
  • For a limited time includes a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass trial.
Community Updates
New Comment

38 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    12 month interest free option @£58.30 is tempting!
    That's what I did. Only 11 left in stock now...
    Mines been dispatched, coming via Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1pm tomorrow. Never known Amazon to use Special Delivery so pleasantly surprised!
    I ordered and mine's showing Dec 28th, but for new orders shows 11-12th Dec.

Hoping for a quicker delivery, but we'll see.
    Completely a noob at this but would you be able to play games like Age of Empires on this etc?
    Or would steam deck be better for that?
    I’d say this is better because the controls convert into a mouse
    Oohh very tempted to cancel my Very order at £630 and order this instead. Better returns policy and has a 12 month installment plan too which is handy. They're also offering £96 for a ps4 trade in.

For an additional £60, you get 3 years accidental damage insurance. Anybody have any experience with these policies through Amazon? (edited)
    Can find this on very you got a link ?
    This is RRP, no?
    Yes, I think Amazon is still preferable due to the returns policy and after sales support if needed
    Took too long to make my mind up, out of stock now until December 28th.
    Saves me £700 I suppose?
    Same!
    2-4th Jan now, I've ordered one and hope it comes before then!
    I've just ended up with two! The very one arrived too even though I put in a cancellation request in. If anyone wants it before I return it, let me know. Paid around £635 for it (10% discount).
    What's your thoughts on it so far?
's avatar