Lust for Life, Lana Del Rey, Coke Bottle Clear Double LP @ Lana Del Rey

Posted 23rd Jul 2023
uk.shoplanadelrey.com/pro…2lp

It has been impossible to get this for less than £300-£400 used, for a few years. This is a special edition re-pressing of the album, featuring 2x green vinyls.

This is a pre-order for 10 November 2023

Lust for Life is the fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter, Lana Del Rey, originally released on 21st July, 2017. Marking a return to the "hip-hop inspired" sound of her major-label debut, Born To Die, Lust for Life features production from past collaborators Rick Nowels, Kieron Menzies and Emile Haynie, as well as producers Boi-1da, Max Martin, Benny Blanco and Metro Boomin. There are guest appearances from The Weeknd, ASAP Rocky, Stevie Nicks, Sean Lennon, and Playboi Carti.
The album received positive reviews from music critics and received a nomination for the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album at the 60th Annual ceremony, becoming Del Rey's second nomination in the category. A global success, it topped the charts in twelve countries including the UK and USA, while reaching the top five in fifteen others. This is a limited-edition re-press on Coke Bottle Clear vinyl, previously only available at Urban Outfitters, but will now be available as a D2C Exclusive Worldwide.

Tracklist:
LP One - Side A
1. Love
2. Lust For Life
3. 13 Beaches
4. Cherry
5. White Mustang

LP One – Side B
1. Summer Bummer
2. Groupie Love
3. In My Feelings
4. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

LP Two – Side C
1. God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It
2. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing
3. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
4. Tomorrow Never Came

LP Two – Side D
1. Heroin
2. Change
3. Get Free
FORMATS: VINYL LP
LABEL: POLYDOR
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Ordered yesterday. It’s expensive collecting LDR vinyl 😩
    £44 is RRP & seems pricey. Got this plus NFR and Ultraviolence on black vinyl from amazon.de for about £35 total a couple of years back. Although £44 is cheaper than £400, it's still too much for a new LP. Much as I like her I've not bought her last couple as she seems to be chuffing albums out like it's going out of business.
    I have those as well but haven't got around to playing them yet - I hope they weren't pops and clicks as well....
    worth buying just for the resell value?
    Author
    No I wouldn’t say so. I’m guessing this re-release is partially a way to stop resellers and let fans get copies without spending hundreds. This is the second rare vinyl that she’s recently re-released. (edited)
    You'll struggle to make profit an a re-issue of anything

Some on blood records go up in value slightly on release until ebay get's flooded with them

Blur Zoetrope (sold out in 4 days) for example was £34:50 delivered were up to £60 straight after release, now struggling to make the purchase price.

The streets Album took weeks to sell out and there was a lot less copies pressed than Blur so that one might not appeal to many.

Oasis have one coming out but there's 15,000 pressings of that and It aint their best work.

Just a gimmick that might appeal to die hard fans.

If they did "Everything Must Go" by Manic Street Preachers, I'd be all over that cos a standard black version seems as rare as hens teeth.
's avatar