Rewards websites

Posted 30th Jul 2023
Does anyone use any rewards websites to buy gift cards to supermarkets at a discounted rate?

I used Stax Perx & Concierge to purchase digital gift cards for Morrisons at a 4% discount and Tesco was similar. Loads of other discounts too.

Both of them have stopped doing them or stopped working for me. my stax has removed all supermarkets gift cards by the looks of it.

Does anyone use any other rewards websites to purchase supermarket gift cards? is Concierge still working for them? Can't find any posts if they have removed it from their site. or if they have stopped doing them completely.
Community Updates
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    cardyard,
    topgiftcards,
    jamdoughnut,
    complete savings
    And a while ago, some absolutely fantastic individual took the time to make a spreadsheet showing who was the best for which. Bit out of date now, but it was called the ultimate gift card list

hotukdeals.com/dis…965 (edited)
    Author
    Wow, thank you so much. Didnt have a clue about Jamdoughnut but just signed up and it looks amazing. Even has Aldi on the list

Really appreciate that.
    I get mine via work, Reward Gateway/SmartSpending is what it's called. Decent ones are 5% Sainsbury's, 5% Morrisons, 4% Tesco etc

I also use a friend's Edenred savings. It's a similar one but the app is terrible, some of the rates are better though. Eg 6.5% Sainsbury's via "YouChoose", some different retailers eg Greggs is on there. They have a really annoying £10 minimum order for anything though.

Also my Chase pays out the 1% Cashback on Edenred whereas if doesn't on Reward Gateway.

TopGiftCards and Jam Doughnut are probably the only other ones I occasionally check. There's a few retailers on those that aren't on my work ones that usually offer a better rate. It's worth asking any friends etc especially those in large corporates or public sector if they have access to any systems like those and would be willing to share a login.

Airtime rewards sells gift cards too with a kickback but the rates are usually beaten, they do count towards your bonuses on there though.

Also don't forget about in store gift cards, if you have an on card type offer from your bank card these will stack up, eg if you have a discount at somewhere like Wilko that sells gift cards. This is usually the best for Amazon as discounted gift cards are basically non-existent for Amazon. (edited)
    The big four supermarkets allow you to use their gift cards to buy gift cards for other firms such as Amazon. With the exception of Tesco you can also do this at their self-service tills. Sainsburys give Nectar points including bonus offers and at Tesco this counts towards Clubcard vouchers like £3 off £40+.
    Spook! I was trying to find a discount code for Lake Kilrea - day sessions where £40 this time last year, they are now £50. £200 vs £160, sadly I couldn't find any discount codes and concluded the hassle of trying to find one is not worth the effort...
    Topgiftcards via topcashback site is the best I’ve found  
's avatar