Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Brazil procedure guide needed.

Posted 5th Jun 2020
Could anyone supply a concise detailed guide on the exact steps needed to do the Brazil Game Pass Ultimate thing?

I have a brand new Xbox One X with no memberships or subscriptions to anything so starting from the beginning. I've just installed the Battlefield games that came with it but now is the time to try some other games.
Would be easier for me to do it on a laptop.....I have Windscribe VPN that has a Brazil server and can pay via either Fee free credit card or paypal if needed.
Seen several threads but they always seem to get confused with some people leaving out certain steps etc
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

33 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Phsycronix05/06/2020 20:16

Hehe. Easy mistake to make. Really glad it worked out for you, Copperface. …Hehe. Easy mistake to make. Really glad it worked out for you, Copperface. Perhaps, you might consider posting EXACTLY how you did it - as a help to others in the future?Kind regards, Phsy.

OK here we go:
    All done on laptop.

Bought 2 X 12 month XBL Gold passes from CD Keys (also remember 8.25 % cashback from TCB). No VPN used at this time.

Keys will be sent by email.

Use VPN and set region as Brazil and open browser. I used Chrome.

This is the Brazilian site and as far as I know it has to be this one. Chrome will translate to English and not affect it as far as I could see.

Go to top right, and click the three dots and select the third (?) option - redeem code.Redeem one of the CD Keys codes sent to you and turn on recurring billing. This should give you an extra month XBL.
    Log out. Log back in, still on Brazilian VPN on Brazilian site, turn off recurring billing.

Redeem second code in same way. Turn on recurring billing.This should give you another extra month XBL.

Return to home.
    Purchase the upgrade to GPU, either on Brazilian site or on normal site if you do it later. £1.

Log out of MS account. Turn off Brazilian VPN.
    Return to UK MS site, log in with normal details and check your subscriptions. Ensure MS site settings are set to English United Kingdom (as above the dates are in US format otherwise which confused me).
    You should have 26 months of GPU.
    I've left recurring billing on for the moment, but will turn it off in the next few days (although I do have over two years too do that!!)
    Then spend the next few days waiting for vast file downloads and start looking for large hard drives to accommodate all those games. (edited)
    Never done it myself but the top comment on this thread sounds promising:

hotukdeals.com/dea…636

If you search the site for "brazil" there are several deal-posts that describe the process. It does however sound hit-and-miss for some. Perhaps they are the ones you've already read?

All the best, Phsy.
    Copperface05/06/2020 12:35

Cheers.That's the problem......does sound a bit hit and miss for some.

I was the same, until i tried.. was actually really simple.
    Author
    samosa05/06/2020 14:26

Did you have game pass before as Ive read there is a weird conversion they …Did you have game pass before as Ive read there is a weird conversion they do if you’ve previously had game pass?

Ignore!
    I'm a dopey b*gg*r.
    Expiry date is 3rd Sept 22. Because I was set to Brazil settings the date showed as 9/3/22 as opposed to 3/9/22 when I reverted back to English settings.
    So has worked OK. 27 months for £46 odd will do me.
    Thanks for help. (edited)
    Copperface05/06/2020 14:39

Ignore!I'm a dopey b*gg*r.Expiry date is 3rd Sept 22. Because I was set to …Ignore!I'm a dopey b*gg*r.Expiry date is 3rd Sept 22. Because I was set to Brazil settings the date showed as 9/3/22 as opposed to 3/9/22 when I reverted back to English settings.So has worked OK. 27 months for £46 odd will do me.Thanks for help.

Hehe. Easy mistake to make. Really glad it worked out for you, Copperface.

Perhaps, you might consider posting EXACTLY how you did it - as a help to others in the future?

Kind regards, Phsy.
    Copperface05/06/2020 22:15

OK here we go:All done on laptop.Bought 2 X 12 month XBL Gold passes from …OK here we go:All done on laptop.Bought 2 X 12 month XBL Gold passes from CD Keys (also remember 8.25 % cashback from TCB). No VPN used at this time.Keys will be sent by email.Use VPN and set region as Brazil and open browser. I used Chrome.Log into https://www.xbox.com/pt-BRThis is the Brazilian site and as far as I know it has to be this one. Chrome will translate to English and not affect it as far as I could see.Log in with your normal MS account details.Go to top right, and click the three dots and select the third (?) option - redeem code.Redeem one of the CD Keys codes sent to you and turn on recurring billing. This should give you an extra month XBL.Log out. Log back in, still on Brazilian VPN on Brazilian site, turn off recurring billing. Redeem second code in same way. Turn on recurring billing.This should give you another extra month XBL.Return to home. Purchase the upgrade to GPU, either on Brazilian site or on normal site if you do it later. £1.Log out of MS account. Turn off Brazilian VPN.Return to UK MS site, log in with normal details and check your subscriptions. Ensure MS site settings are set to English United Kingdom (as above the dates are in US format otherwise which confused me).You should have 26 months of GPU.I've left recurring billing on for the moment, but will turn it off in the next few days (although I do have over two years too do that!!)Then spend the next few days waiting for vast file downloads and start looking for large hard drives to accommodate all those games.

Brilliant guide, thanks - I'm sure others will appreciate too.

One more thing: may I ask if you used a "free" VPN - or is this a VPN you currently own/use anyway?
    Author
    Baddan9510/06/2020 11:08

Does anyone know If this is still working?

No reason it shouldn't be but the CD Keys price has gone up slightly to £24.99 per 12 month pass. Still much cheaper though. Remember to use TopCashBack - 8.25% for new customers and also a further 2% for using paypal might slightly offset that small price hike.
    Author
    michaelstiles15/07/2020 00:05

Idk that could be the reason but I do find it strange that Microsoft is …Idk that could be the reason but I do find it strange that Microsoft is giving me multiple reasons as to why it won't work. I'll give it a few months & if it still doesn't work I'll see if I can buy a code for GPU as it's allowing me to redeem codes fine, just not buy direct from Microsoft.

It's a possibility also that, from previous threads, this worked on new accounts only, or that if you had any existing subscription it might not work.See some of the linked threads and advice above.I'm new to all this so not really sure.
    seanmin29/09/2020 19:36

Did anyone find a way around this ? I have 30 months of Brazilian Xbox …Did anyone find a way around this ? I have 30 months of Brazilian Xbox live and cant convert to UGP.

Buy a Brazil GPU code if you can find one
    Thanks for this post/guide . It gave me some confidence to try it out and it went off without a hitch.

- bought 3x12 month subscriptions from cd keys (found it cheaper on other sites, but unknown to me so low trust)
    - enabled a BR VPN connection and opened a private browsing/incognito window and:
    --- logged in at xbox.com/pt-BR
    --- followed your to get redirected to the code redeeming page - redeem.microsoft.com/ent…com
    --- redeemed the codes one after another - there wasn't an option to enable recurring or not so I didn't have to watch out for the extra free month
    - logged out and closed the incognito window
    - went to xbox.com/en-…ade and was able to do the upgrade for £1 no problems
    - The upgrade gave me 2 months free for some reason so now I'm paid up until 12th July 2024 - all for less than £90 or £2.50/month. Noice!

My Xbox Series X is arriving tomorrow or Friday and I'm all ready to go. (edited)
    Author
    Phsycronix05/06/2020 11:34

Never done it myself but the top comment on this thread sounds …Never done it myself but the top comment on this thread sounds promising:https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-brazil-1979-at-cdkeys-vpn-required-3457636If you search the site for "brazil" there are several deal-posts that describe the process. It does however sound hit-and-miss for some. Perhaps they are the ones you've already read?All the best, Phsy.

Cheers.That's the problem......does sound a bit hit and miss for some.
    Author
    samosa05/06/2020 12:46

I was the same, until i tried.. was actually really simple.

Right, I managed to buy two 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership BRAZIL passes and have redeemed successfully and converted, I think, to Game Pass Ultimate for a total outlay of GBP £46 which I think is pretty good.

However, my MS account says that the GPU sub is due to expire on 9th March 2022.(not June 2022 as it should be).
    What have I done wrong?
    Did you have game pass before as Ive read there is a weird conversion they do if you’ve previously had game pass?
    Author
    Nope. Haven't signed up for anything. Only installed a couple of the games that came with the console.
    Author
    I use Windscribe which I bought a couple of years ago but there is a free version as well.

OK here we go:All done on laptop.Bought 2 X 12 month XBL Gold passes from …OK here we go:All done on laptop.Bought 2 X 12 month XBL Gold passes from CD Keys (also remember 8.25 % cashback from TCB). No VPN used at this time.Keys will be sent by email.Use VPN and set region as Brazil and open browser. I used Chrome.Log into https://www.xbox.com/pt-BRThis is the Brazilian site and as far as I know it has to be this one. Chrome will translate to English and not affect it as far as I could see.Log in with your normal MS account details.Go to top right, and click the three dots and select the third (?) option - redeem code.Redeem one of the CD Keys codes sent to you and turn on recurring billing. This should give you an extra month XBL.Log out. Log back in, still on Brazilian VPN on Brazilian site, turn off recurring billing. Redeem second code in same way. Turn on recurring billing.This should give you another extra month XBL.Return to home. Purchase the upgrade to GPU, either on Brazilian site or on normal site if you do it later. £1.Log out of MS account. Turn off Brazilian VPN.Return to UK MS site, log in with normal details and check your subscriptions. Ensure MS site settings are set to English United Kingdom (as above the dates are in US format otherwise which confused me).You should have 26 months of GPU.I've left recurring billing on for the moment, but will turn it off in the next few days (although I do have over two years too do that!!)Then spend the next few days waiting for vast file downloads and start looking for large hard drives to accommodate all those games.

Great guide mate
    Does anyone know If this is still working?

How easy was it to but the GPU? I've brought 3 years of Xbox live gold from cdkeys which has worked fine but whenever I try to buy the gpu for £1 it doesn't work.! If I try through my Xbox or on xbox.com I'm told I need to switch regions & if I use a Vpn, incognito tab, Brazil region etc it takes me as far as PayPal but once it returns me to the Xbox page it states that I can continue my purchase once I've finished setting up my account yet my account is already set up
    Author
    michaelstiles14/07/2020 19:22

How easy was it to but the GPU? I've brought 3 years of Xbox live gold …How easy was it to but the GPU? I've brought 3 years of Xbox live gold from cdkeys which has worked fine but whenever I try to buy the gpu for £1 it doesn't work.! If I try through my Xbox or on xbox.com I'm told I need to switch regions & if I use a Vpn, incognito tab, Brazil region etc it takes me as far as PayPal but once it returns me to the Xbox page it states that I can continue my purchase once I've finished setting up my account yet my account is already set up

I found it easy with no experience of Xbox - was the first time I had anything to do with Xbox and subscriptions etc
    It could be that you have stacked 36 months of XBL which is the maximum - therefore an extra month when you redeem code might take you over that limit and you may not be able to do it.That's why I only did two years worth and got 27 months of GPU as opposed to going for the 36 months.
    Copperface14/07/2020 20:45

I found it easy with no experience of Xbox - was the first time I had …I found it easy with no experience of Xbox - was the first time I had anything to do with Xbox and subscriptions etcIt could be that you have stacked 36 months of XBL which is the maximum - therefore an extra month when you redeem code might take you over that limit and you may not be able to do it.That's why I only did two years worth and got 27 months of GPU as opposed to going for the 36 months.

Idk that could be the reason but I do find it strange that Microsoft is giving me multiple reasons as to why it won't work. I'll give it a few months & if it still doesn't work I'll see if I can buy a code for GPU as it's allowing me to redeem codes fine, just not buy direct from Microsoft.
    michaelstiles15/07/2020 00:05

Idk that could be the reason but I do find it strange that Microsoft is …Idk that could be the reason but I do find it strange that Microsoft is giving me multiple reasons as to why it won't work. I'll give it a few months & if it still doesn't work I'll see if I can buy a code for GPU as it's allowing me to redeem codes fine, just not buy direct from Microsoft.

I'm having the exact same issue, I'm unable to complete the GPU purchase with my PayPal account. All the PayPal login works fine but just doesn't complete and asks me to sign in again.

very easy to follow guide
    deleted239641920/07/2020 13:43

I'm having the exact same issue, I'm unable to complete the GPU purchase wi …I'm having the exact same issue, I'm unable to complete the GPU purchase with my PayPal account. All the PayPal login works fine but just doesn't complete and asks me to sign in again.

I got 36 months too out of greed and now have the same issue lol

if you crack the code please do share
    Did anyone find a way around this ? I have 30 months of Brazilian Xbox live and cant convert to UGP.
    seanmin29/09/2020 19:36

Did anyone find a way around this ? I have 30 months of Brazilian Xbox …Did anyone find a way around this ? I have 30 months of Brazilian Xbox live and cant convert to UGP.

Why can't you? I assume you've redeemed the Brazil codes, so then go to the Game Pass Ultimate page and join for £1?
    Same here. Managed to get 36 months of Brazilian Live Gold but can't get an upgrade to Ultimate. Everytime I try it says "Change your Microsoft Store region. You currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support."
    Tried with VPN, set MS profile region to Brazil - still nothing. Switched it off, set region to UK and still nothing again. Any clue?42062941-ejyLU.jpg
    I managed to redeem the Xbox live codes using a VPN. However converting to GPU is not possible anymore unless you have a Brazilian credit card to charge the $R1 to upgrade.
    Has anyone found a fix for this issue? Above?
    jbridle10/10/2020 22:14

I managed to redeem the Xbox live codes using a VPN. However converting to …I managed to redeem the Xbox live codes using a VPN. However converting to GPU is not possible anymore unless you have a Brazilian credit card to charge the $R1 to upgrade.

So solution yet?
    deleted256924830/09/2020 01:42

Same here. Managed to get 36 months of Brazilian Live Gold but can't get an …Same here. Managed to get 36 months of Brazilian Live Gold but can't get an upgrade to Ultimate. Everytime I try it says "Change your Microsoft Store region. You currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support."Tried with VPN, set MS profile region to Brazil - still nothing. Switched it off, set region to UK and still nothing again. Any clue?[Image]

Did you find a solution?
    Author
    ?
    comedychris11/10/2020 18:41

Has anyone found a fix for this issue? Above?

Have you had a recent or existing GPU subscription?
    Some info on this thread
    hotukdeals.com/dea…444
    that it only works on new accounts, or if your previous GPU lapsed more than 6 months previously.
    Also I think 36 months is the absolute limit.....it's easy to stray over when you occasionally get the odd month added extra for the recurring billing etc. In addition, did you redeem the codes on the Brazilian Xbox site?
    Some people are saying that you only get offered the £1 GPU ion new accounts but that if you buy the £10-99 GPU it works that way.

Someone on that other thread said this:

"CaptainPrizun
    9th Oct
    When I used brazil region Gold codes I had to buy a month code for GPU and redeem that instead of just upgrading through the app/dashboard as it kept on coming up with region mismatch errors. Still works just might need an extra step."
    (edited)
    deleted256924830/09/2020 01:42

Same here. Managed to get 36 months of Brazilian Live Gold but can't get an …Same here. Managed to get 36 months of Brazilian Live Gold but can't get an upgrade to Ultimate. Everytime I try it says "Change your Microsoft Store region. You currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support."Tried with VPN, set MS profile region to Brazil - still nothing. Switched it off, set region to UK and still nothing again. Any clue?[Image]

jbridle10/10/2020 22:14

I managed to redeem the Xbox live codes using a VPN. However converting to …I managed to redeem the Xbox live codes using a VPN. However converting to GPU is not possible anymore unless you have a Brazilian credit card to charge the $R1 to upgrade.

comedychris11/10/2020 18:41

Did you find a solution?

Dear All

Find and buy XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE 14 days 🌎 CONVERSION-RENEWAL , activate it in MS redeem, no need to use VPN. You will be happy!
    Author
    Shiv_Kaushal12/05/2021 19:30

Thanks for this post/guide @Copperface. It gave me some confidence to try …Thanks for this post/guide @Copperface. It gave me some confidence to try it out and it went off without a hitch. - bought 3x12 month subscriptions from cd keys (found it cheaper on other sites, but unknown to me so low trust)- enabled a BR VPN connection and opened a private browsing/incognito window and: --- logged in at xbox.com/pt-BR --- followed your to get redirected to the code redeeming page - https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom --- redeemed the codes one after another - there wasn't an option to enable recurring or not so I didn't have to watch out for the extra free month- logged out and closed the incognito window- went to https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/gold/upgrade and was able to do the upgrade for £1 no problems- The upgrade gave me 2 months free for some reason so now I'm paid up until 12th July 2024 - all for less than £90 or £2.50/month. Noice! My Xbox Series X is arriving tomorrow or Friday and I'm all ready to go.

Good stuff. Glad it worked for someone....
's avatar