2nd Giveaway - Disney+ 3 Months

Posted 10th Aug 2023
Hi,
I posted this yesterday and the person hasn't used it so here's the info.
Not sure if it's only for new accounts, check the blurb below:

Code:
TE-28KD7VAQAXT4UD2X

click.mail.tesco.com/CL0…223

1. Click Redeem my reward. This can be found in your Reward Partner code email or in the app. When you use this link, you don't need to enter your code as it is automatically loaded.
2. Enter your email address to activate your Disney+ account.
3. If you are a new customer, create a password for your Disney+ account.
4. Enter payment details, select Agree and Subscribe and your 3 month subscription will be activated. Payment will only be taken once your 3 month subscription has ended, You can cancel your Disney+ subscription at any time.
If you are unable to open the redemption link, go to disneyplus.com/clu…ard and enter your Reward Partner code.

Subscription automatically renews at the end of the 3 month period at the then current retail price unless cancelled.
Subject to Disney+ subscriber agreement. 3 month subscription must be redeemed by 10/08/2023.
During 8-14 November, offer redeemable with £6 of Clubcard vouchers. Outside of these dates, offer only redeemable with £8 of Clubcard vouchers.
Unused or redeemed Reward Partner codes for a Disney+ 3 month subscription can't be refunded.
Offer available to all Tesco Clubcard Members.
Customers can only have one 3 month subscription applied to their Disney+ account at any one time. If you already have an active Disney+ subscription you will need to manage your account before redeeming this offer.
Please check you have a compatible device to view Disney+ prior to exchanging your Clubcard vouchers. You can find what devices and platforms are supported by Disney+ here.
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Yes please!

someone Used it and didn't even say thank you... (edited)
    Standard behaviour on HUKD and code giveaways
    Am a bit peeved off - I also had two of these Clubcard reward codes for 3 months of Disney+ festering away, redeemed one yesterday with the hope of redeeming the other and stacking it today - however no stacking is possible (as per the T&Cs).

So instead I was going to give it away either to a friend or on here, but on testing the second code (via the webpage at disneyplus.com/clubcard ) it gets rejected as invalid - possibly used already etc. Feel I've been done over a bit!
    If this still isn't redeemed, any chance i can redeem it please?
    Hello I believe the code above has been redeemed?
's avatar