Can anyone link me to the cheapest Omega Speedmaster available?

Posted 9th Jul 2023
Looking to purchase brand new as a gift. I'm not into watches so I wouldn't really know where to start looking. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If you're buying brand new prices will mostly be the rrp, go to a authorised dealer and ask if they'll give you a discount. There's different versions which one do they want , imo not sure it best to go out and spend that kind of money on something you don't know about but hey (edited)
    Author
    I think you're right and it might be best to hold off on the purchase until I've done a little more research. Ty.
    Isn’t the original speedmaster no longer produced? I got mine a few months before the new version came out. As said above do some homework as there are quite a few versions available. You should also be able to haggle something off RRP.
    Author
    Thank you. What's typical leeway for haggling you might expect from a retailer please?
    Author
    Thank you
    The cheapest Speedmaster available is the Omega/Swatch collaboration MoonSwatch that comes with legitimate Omega branding.

This isn't what the OP is looking for, just a throwaway comment.
's avatar