Cineworld Unlimited Membership via Tesco Clubcard from £40 of vouchers a year @ Tesco

Posted 21st Feb 2022
secure.tesco.com/clu…prd

A great way to use your Tesco Clubcard vouchers

This offer gives you 3 times value for unlimited yearly membership of Cineworld Cinemas.
3893189_1.jpg

Prices for annual membership differ depending on which 'Group' your cinema falls under as seen below:

3893189_1.jpg

So in order to use vouchers against the value of an Unlimited Membership the groups and the vouchers needed are as follows:

Group 1: 40 vouchers will give you value of 120
Group 2: 64 vouchers will give you value of 192
Group 3: 73.5 vouchers will give you value of about 220
Group 4: 83.5 vouchers will give you value of about 250

The bulk of locations fall under Groups 1 & 2 so that would be either £40 or £60 approx for a years membership
Community Updates
New Comment

1 Comment

's avatar
    Great deal if you go to the cinema a lot

Good tip in the reviews

Unlimited and MEERKAT 241 for a YEAR!

A Clubcard Member

3 months ago

2 people go free for a year! I’ve just used my Tesco club card points (40 points gave £120 to spend at Bolton group 1- check what group/cost your local cinema is) to buy a cineworld unlimited annual pass. So I can go as many times as I like for a year! But you can also use MEERKAT 2 for 1 codes with it too on a Tuesday or Wednesday, so you get both tickets FOR FREE!! For a year!! To get a full year of MEERKAT rewards (241 on cinema and meals out), just buy a single day travel insurance to England, it cost me under £2! PLUS! Use my cineworld friend referral (add in promotional code section when joining) and we’ll both get 1 month EXTRA for free: RAF-71CW-88NN-09AC-83DL