Does Aliexpress 10-day delivery really work?

Posted 19th Oct 2021
Hi - wondered what everyone's experience of aliexpresses 10-day shipping is?

Is it on time? Any extra charges / hassle with customs or straight to your letter box?

Looking to buy something like this - replacement cushions from my headphones and less than half price vs ebay / amazon.

How have you all found the 10-day shipping experience?

Thanks!

aliexpress.com/ite…p=1
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I’ve used it a few times on items costing no more than £15, most have arrived within the 10-day time frame and I’ve not had any additional costs.
    Believe all costs are front loaded so you should be fine (edited)
    pretty good in my expierence bought some zigbee buttons again double on ebay
    Rough idea of my most recent order - with Royal Mail as of today so hopefully have it by Friday

45827057-UGGz1.jpg
    you will note aliexpress is pre-vat so the price will go up at checkout, very annoying coming from us brits that see the price delivered lol
    Author
    sohailh198419/10/2021 14:54

Rough idea of my most recent order - with Royal Mail as of today so …Rough idea of my most recent order - with Royal Mail as of today so hopefully have it by Friday [Image]

thanks! encouraging tracking information!
    For peace of mind, I’ve only ever had one item not be delivered as for some reason Royal Mail rejected it, but I was fully refunded without issue buddy (edited)
    Ordered two items with '10 day delivery' a couple months ago. Both took over double this time.
    My last delivered order. (I'm N.Ireland).

45828466-7WogD.jpg
    Worked for me the one time I used it. Was pretty impressed, given usual Ali shipping times.
    Most of the time it is but once I got passed around Europe for two weeks before finally come to U.K.
's avatar