EE Perks

Posted 20th Feb 2022
Heya I just went to upgrade my phone contract and the lady in the shop told me about EE perks. You get 20% off per month if you have a code from someone in the NHS when they set up family and friends EE perks. I just wundered if anyone had a spare slot? Thank you.
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Some people have access to bigger discounts, it's whether they would share that to someone who just joined today looking for a discount code, people who contribute to the site over several years typically get the help.
    _-Richie-_20/02/2022 12:13

Some people have access to bigger discounts, it's whether they would share …Some people have access to bigger discounts, it's whether they would share that to someone who just joined today looking for a discount code, people who contribute to the site over several years typically get the help.

Never to be seen again.....
    PonJaul7620/02/2022 15:39

We get those but just wondered where on the EE site you set up and allow …We get those but just wondered where on the EE site you set up and allow other family and friends to benefit from your perks

My employers site allows me to generate the codes, the person using the code signs up online and during the order journey you enter the code, you'd have to ask your employer how you access the benefits.
    How do you set up friends and family perks?
    PonJaul7620/02/2022 15:22

How do you set up friends and family perks?

It's something your employer would give you access to if your employer was part of the scheme.
    NHS staff normally get access to the Blue Light Card bluelightcard.co.uk/

The codes will give you a discount on renewals or new orders online.
    _-Richie-_20/02/2022 15:37

It's something your employer would give you access to if your employer was …It's something your employer would give you access to if your employer was part of the scheme.NHS staff normally get access to the Blue Light Card https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/ The codes will give you a discount on renewals or new orders online.

We get those but just wondered where on the EE site you set up and allow other family and friends to benefit from your perks
's avatar
Top Merchants