Giveaway - Disney+ ENDED

Posted 9th Aug 2023
I have a code that expires tomorrow, so if someone wants it, reply to this thread and I will choose one of the first responses.

It says this:

1. Click Redeem my reward. This can be found in your Reward Partner code email or in the app. When you use this link, you don't need to enter your code as it is automatically loaded.
2. Enter your email address to activate your Disney+ account.
3. If you are a new customer, create a password for your Disney+ account.
4. Enter payment details, select Agree and Subscribe and your 3 month subscription will be activated. Payment will only be taken once your 3 month subscription has ended, You can cancel your Disney+ subscription at any time.
If you are unable to open the redemption link, go to disneyplus.com/clu…ard and enter your Reward Partner code.

Subscription automatically renews at the end of the 3 month period at the then current retail price unless cancelled.
Subject to Disney+ subscriber agreement. 3 month subscription must be redeemed by 10/08/2023.
During 8-14 November, offer redeemable with £6 of Clubcard vouchers. Outside of these dates, offer only redeemable with £8 of Clubcard vouchers.
Unused or redeemed Reward Partner codes for a Disney+ 3 month subscription can't be refunded.
Offer available to all Tesco Clubcard Members.
Customers can only have one 3 month subscription applied to their Disney+ account at any one time. If you already have an active Disney+ subscription you will need to manage your account before redeeming this offer.
Please check you have a compatible device to view Disney+ prior to exchanging your Clubcard vouchers. You can find what devices and platforms are supported by Disney+ here.
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    It's been allocated now.
    yes please. If this is still available.
    if U got it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me happy to swap any studentbeans /totum discount U want. 😁
    Trying to binge watch all Star Wars series with my niece that 3 months disney+ would be very helpful 😁 (edited)
    Hi,

I'd love this if still available - it would be fantastic for my kids to use while we're away on holiday.

Thanks.
    Yes please if still available, thank you muchly :-))
    Hey! If you still have this I’d love to take you up on the offer
    Yes please if still available 
    I would be interested if still available,thankyou
's avatar