iphone 13 or 14 New no contract x2 needed looking for the best deal?

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Very get new account iPhone 13 £699 times 2 but welcome code 10 into discount takes 20% off both handsets don’t think you will beat that link below just make sure you pay both handsets of in 12 months interest free

very.co.uk/ele…e,1
    No point in buying either as the iPhone 15 will be out in September.
    Author
    Need something for birthdays beginning of August. What would you suggest please?
    I have been stacking up vouchers where I can like the spend 5/10 and get x amount back via TCB and Airtime, also stacked up quite a bit with the monese 10/20% GC when they had that going but seems to have dried up.
    Thats how i intend to buy a new iphone 15 once it is released and ready to buy.
    I take it you've checked a search engine for retailer pricing and second-hand sites like CEX, Music Magpie and ebay?

What's the best price you've got so far? (edited)
    Author
    I'm wanting new not second hand (bad experience in the past) - i have searched on here and not many listed, so thought i'd ask if anyone knows of anything
    Author
    How much do they normally come down by once the newest one comes out? The best i can find for the 14 so far is £759 - will that be much different in september do you think?
    Author
    I decided to hold off on buying them until Christmas. Just seen iPhone 14 128gb at Amazon for £649. Anyone think that'll come down anymore before Christmas?
's avatar
Top Merchants