Lost nectar points at Argos?

Posted 20th Jul 2019
First time I tried to use Nectar points online at Argos to part pay for an item. Tried to use PayPal but Argos didn't seem to like this. Selected £10 worth of Nectar points to use. Did not complete purchase partly because I couldn't seem to use PayPal. However, the £10 of points has been taken from nectar. I have emailed them and I awaiting a response. I want those points refunded.
Anyone had this happen or any sensible suggestions?! Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
i had a similar problem when i tried to use nectar points on a sainsburys delivery. it wouldn't accept the nectar points but it got refunded to my nectar account almost immediately when i logged into nectar.

if it has not already been refunded to your nectar account, there may be a delay before the refund is given from argos.
I've just had this exact problem. The points have disappeared and are no longer available at Argos or in the Nectar app.

Did yours get resolved?
jcooper23/07/2019 23:23

I've just had this exact problem. The points have disappeared and are no …I've just had this exact problem. The points have disappeared and are no longer available at Argos or in the Nectar app.Did yours get resolved?

I think they have gone back on. I have some health issues, if you bear with me, I'll check and let you know.
If your points not back on, contact the nectar help.
Hi, can either of you confirm if the points went back on automatically or did you have to contact Nectar please? I’ve just made a purchase on Argos and payment has failed but points have been deducted. How long did you have to wait before they were put back on? Thank you!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants