Morrisons The Best Pizza Pucks With Sourdough Frozen x 4 880g £2.75 @ Morrisons

Posted 25th Feb 2023
Finally stocking these in the supermarkets themselves, instead of having to buy online or from Amazon Fresh. They're the best frozen pre made pizza dough pucks, I have bought anywhere. You get 4 pucks for the price of same size 2 Northern Dough ones

Cooked them in my pizza oven. Gas BBQ grill and even my pellet grill with a properly heated pizza stone they cook perfectly they have a little bit of rise and develop a love crispy base. Thoroughly recommend, if you don't want to, or have the time to make pizza dough yourself. defrost for 4 hours on a plate with a bit of cling film over it and then remove it for 15 minutes to allow the dough to rise

Made with wheat sourdough, perfectly stretchy to create a deliciously crisp, freshly baked pizza base

The Best Pizza Pucks with Sourdough are part of our premium collection, created using the finest ingredients to bring you a little bit of luxury every day
No artificial colours or flavours, Suitable for Vegans

groceries.morrisons.com/pro…011

added by

Description
Frozen ready to roll Pizza pucks with sourdough.

Ingredients
Wheat Flour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Fermented Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)

Dietary Information
May Contain Sesame, Contains Wheat, May Contains Nuts

4092876_1.jpg
Storage
Keep frozen

Preparation and Usage

How to defrost
Place the required amount of frozen pucks on a tray and cover with cling film. Fridge defrost: Allow to defrost in the refrigerator for approximately 8 hours and use within 24 hours. Ambient defrost: Allow to defrost at room temperature for approximately 4-6 hours. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use within 24 hours.

Cooking Guidelines

• Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide.
  • Please ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before serving.
  • 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 10-14 min
  • If defrosted in the fridge, bring to ambient temperature, and use within 1 hour.

Oven cook - From Chilled

• Pre-heat your oven as shown.
  • Roll or stretch the dough on a lightly floured surface to approx 10 12 inches in diameter (25-30cm round). This will give you a classic thin and crispy pizza base.
  • Move the pizza base to a lightly floured pizza tray or greaseproof lined baking tray and cook in the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes if not including toppings.
  • Alternatively, spread pizza sauce/tomato sauce across the surface then add your chosen toppings.
  • Place in the oven for approx. 12-14 minutes. Depending on toppings and thickness, this may require slightly longer.
  • Your pizza will be ready when the crust has turned golden brown.
  • Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 3-5 minutes before eating.

4092876_1.jpg
Useful Links
Store Finder: my.morrisons.com/sto…er/
Deliveries: groceries.morrisons.com/web…FAQ
Returns & Refunds: groceries.morrisons.com/web…FAQ
Help morrisons.com/help/
Morrisons More: https//my…re/
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Good enough for convenience, but pizza dough is so easy and cheap to make and freeze down yourself
    Can we get your secret recipe 😁
    Given that it takes 4 hours to defrost these you'd be as well making your own.
    Why, that seems like an odd take on it? You just leave this on the side as needed, it’s not exactly effort.
    real sourdough cant be frozen...
    Yea.. no.. I've made sourdough pizza dough balls plenty of times and put them in the freezer.
    Download the Ooni app or Pizza App for dough recipes & measurements - flour, water, salt & yeast is all you need
    Any pictures of the pizzas you made with these op?
    Been using these pucks for just over a year and they are really good, just make sure they get up to room temperature before trying to use them.
's avatar
Top Merchants