PlayStation VR2 Where to buy?

Posted 11th Jul 2023
Hi guys, I wonder what is the best place to buy PSVR2 atm? Is it worth waiting for any price drop? Cheers
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    TheGameCollection still seem to have £25 extra reward points on PSVR2.

The standalone PSVR2 is £514.95 and you get £37.87 back in reward points (which you are free to spend without any limitations).

The Horizon Call of the Mountain bundle is £549.95 and you get £38.74 back in reward points.

To calculate what an amount of TGC reward points are worth in £'s just divide by 400.

(the standard amount of reward points is at a rate of 2.5% back)

*Last month they also had a 5× reward points promotion which meant a lot more points back hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-vr2-horizon-call-of-the-mountain-bundle-ps56995-with-ps96-back-in-reward-points-or-psvr2-ps52995-with-ps91-at-the-game-collection-4149737
    So you may want to wait and see if they do another offer like that again soon (edited)
    I would wait. Got one on release. Only 1 decent game worth buying it for which is Horizon. Very poor selection of games available at the moment. Some look terrible and quickly hashed together. Mine is sitting unused. Some good looking games coming “soon” however. 
    Actually I've just noticed the Very first credit order 20% off offer doesn't specifically exclude PSVR2 very.co.uk/fir…age

It does exclude PlayStation 5 consoles, but I'm not sure PSVR could count as a 'console'. It's definitely not listed with the console listings very.co.uk/gam…end

Anyhoo 20% off would obviously be a lot. £529.99 would go down to £423.99 And you could pay it off over 12 months, or straight away if you wanted. Could then even close your account if you wished. very.co.uk/e/p…end