Disney+ Subscription

Posted 9th Aug 2023
Evening, all.

I got Disney+ as part of that deal last year when we all got it for about £17 for 12 months. This is coming to an end on the 25th of this month. Are there any similar deals knocking about at present?

I've seen Gamivo doing it for £63. While cheaper than the £8 a month normal cost I'm hoping there's something cheaper out there...preferably without having to set my VPN to Timbuktu and paying in Timbuktuian dollars.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    You can get it for free with club Lloyds, if you bank with them.
    I've been thinking about this - especially as the silver pack has AA with it - it should work out cheaper than what we're currently paying...just haven't made the jump yet.
    Club Lloyds is definitely the way to go if you can dance around the minimum payin.
    I don't see it recommended so not sure if it breaks any rules to mention it. But have you looked into/come across the Plutus card?

Disney is one of the "100% cashback" (in their token) offerings I think.

So you pay out in full every month but can then reclaim it once a year incurring some fees. It is a hassle mind you.

In the meantime I'll be keeping an eye on answers here too (edited)
    Well, you are going to put up with more adverts because Disney are not making enough money.
    I managed to subscribe via Turkey using a VPN. Paid about £21 for the year.
    Could you explain this? Is it as simple as a VPN?
    You mean yours wasn't cancelled and given a refund like pretty much everyone else?
    Author
    Er...nope. Had it for the full 12 months...which has flown, but that has more to do with my age than anything else.
's avatar