Moving a large TV - courier?

Posted 19th Jul 2023
Hi all

I have a 65" tv and a Toyota yaris!

Anyway it aint fitting into yaris and so I'm looking for a cheap courier to take it from Newbury to Salford
Anyone know where such a courier will be available?
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Be cheaper to hire a van yourself. 
    Temporary roof rack? Of the type with foam "bars" that runs straps through the car. Box it up well, put a metal deflector plate at the front, and only do it on a sunny day
    Get quote for shipley, anyvan etc for minivan. Someone just collected my packaged 65 inch tv in a van which has back seats.
    Can't you get it on the bus
    Could you not just rent a bigger car for the day? It'll fit in a car with the seats down. If it had the box that would be a different matter as the packaging is usually huge.
    I was going to suggest hiring a car for the day or ask a friend, but why hot simply buy a new set? LoL, the price of TVs these days makes it not such a crazy idea...
    Personally I would go with a courier as a last resort - the last one I sent to Ebuyer had a very noticeable footprint on the box and they argued it wasn't packaged well enough. I also witnessed the courier throw it into the van on collection...
's avatar
Top Merchants