SO energy offering fixed tariff.

Posted 19th Jul 2023
I received an email from Quidco that SO energy is offering a one year fixed energy tariff. I am not sure if this would benefit anyone but I do hope it might help.

Please note that there is an early exit fee of £75 per fuel.

[image]
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Dont go into any fixed rates, the energy suppliers have been ripping us off severely the last year and now the prices are dropping they're trying to lock you into higher prices to rip you off some more, switch to octopus and join tracker and pay 50% per kwh most days and 2 days this month we've paid just 8p per kwh, im also saving £7.50 per month in standing charges over my standard edf tariff (edited)
    I very much doubt any fixed rate deal will be beneficial.

Get yourself switched over to Octopus energy and request to be put onto the tracker tariff. No supplier is beating the tracker prices.
    I’m with So Energy (have been for a few years now) they’ve emailed me asking if I want to switch to a fixed rate deal to save £2 a month that’s how much it equates too!

Obviously I’ll take my chances and see how things go with prices come the winter but here’s what they charge me for gas and electricity along with those rip off daily charges wether you use any energy or not!

Electricity 31p / kWh
    Daily standing charge 49p per day.

Gas 10p / kWh
    Daily standing charge 28p per day.

Each then plus 5% VAT
    Author
    50616216-5ySlu.jpg
    need to see price per kWh and standing few
    Author
    I am sorry cos I don't have that information. I just thought I posted this on here to let others know.
    Eon is offering fixed tariffs again too but I’m holding out.
's avatar
Top Merchants