USA roaming

Posted 8th Aug 2023
Hi. Anyone knows cheapest mobile roaming to USA? Like lebara does free EU roaming, does anything like this exist for Usa? Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Three PAYG does free US Roaming up to 12GB
    o2 Volt does free US Roaming up to 25GB
    EE Lets you use your UK Allowance up to 50GB with a roaming pass for £15 or free if negotiated to your current contract.

Otherwise, just pick up a local SIM when you're there as an alternative option.
    Thanks for this.

I'm with O2 Volt and I didn't know that it had US roaming, we are going soon so was looking down the three route, but now I don't even need to bother.

👌
    I used o2 when I went
    Author
    Thanks all. I tried searching and for some reason it didn’t show me all the options mentioned. Thanks again 
    Three.

But personally, if you have a phone with esim - try Tello.

In the worst case scenario you can order their SIM card to your address (where you will be staying in the USA).

I am currently on holiday in USA and I am using Tello, paid $29 for "unlimited" data (25GB in theory, after that your speed can be reduced). Works perfectly fine and I am more than happy with it.

Three roaming, when I was in the USA last time wasn't great to be honest, but I guess it could be a location thing.
's avatar