CEX condition B Smart Watch

Posted 26th Nov 2023 (Posted 6 h, 10 m ago)
Hi ,
Looking at condition B smart watches on CEX.
Any comments on condition?( online )
Also can returns be made to a local shop?
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    You can return the item to CEX store within 14 days
    Grade B varies massively between branches. I would want to see it in store before I bought it to save the hassle of returning it. (edited)
    I find Grade B a real gamble as well varying from items I'd say were grade A as they're boxed in excellent condition, some that are in good condition but no box (what I'd expect from grade B to items that are in such poor condition I don't think they should have been sold at all. I've never had any issues returning items to my local store but it needs to be a good price or something I'm struggling to get elsewhere before I buy from Cex.
    I dont know the answer to the return question but I bought a B grade BT TV Pro Box (freeview plus netflix/prime/etc) from the Newport store and I didnt want to buy it online just in case I didnt like a 'B' grade cosmetically Luckily in this case it was perfect and the only reason it was graded B was a missing manual. Not sure how that translates in a watch though...
    A grade tends to mean that it comes with the original packaging and accessories.
    So I have seen B grade that are mint but without the box
    But there is going to be a lot of variability due to human nature.
's avatar