Double cashback on Quidco for today only @ Quidco

Posted 27th Apr 2023
quidco.com/pag…p=1

Double cashback on thousands of retailers!

To earn your double cashback all you have to do is make a purchase on the 27th of April 2023!
*Some categories and retailers are excluded. See full terms below.

Terms and Conditions

All information detailing how to receive this double cashback reward forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, however Quidco reserves the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
The double cashback is available to all Quidco members who make a purchase through Quidco between 27/04/2023 00:00:00 and 27/04/2023 23:59:59. Some categories and retailers are excluded from the promotion.
The cashback displayed on the Quidco website will include the double cashback amount. For example if a retailer's Quidco page is displaying a 20% cashback rate, this will consist of the standard 10% cashback + the additional 10% double cashback. The amount shown on the retailer's Quidco pages is the amount that will be tracked into the member's account.
If a valid purchase does not track, the member is required to submit a missing cashback claim.
The double cashback is not available on the following retailer categories (as listed on the Quidco site): Finance, Gambling (including Lottery and Bingo), Gas & Electricity, Holidays, Insurance (including Quidco Compare) and Telecoms, in addition to the excluded retailers.
The retailers excluded from this promotion are: ADT Home Security, All Bar One, Apple Music, Atlas VPN, Balance (Healthy Food Deliveries), ByBit, Calvin Klein, Canva, Catalink, Chemist Direct, Chip, cinch, CJ Wildlife (Birdfood.co.uk), Constant Contact, Crunch, CyberGhost VPN, DataCamp, Daymade, eharmony, First4Lawyers, Flixbus, Go Zero Charge, GoDaddy.com, Gourmet Society, Graze, GreatMagazines.co.uk, Harvester, IObit, IPVanish VPN, Ivacy VPN, JustPark, K7 Antivirus, Keto Cycle, Kids Pass, Kobo UK, Laurelle Antique Jewellery, Life Insurance Quote Compare, Little Bird, Lumin, Luxuryflooringandfurnishings.co.uk, Magzter, Marks & Spencer, Marks & Spencer Flowers, Match Me Car Finance, Match.com, Miller and Carter, Molton Brown, Nicholson's Pubs, NordPass, NordVPN, Norton, O'Neill's, Ourtime, PennyFreedom, Plum, Preloved, Private Internet Access VPN, Raid Shadow Legends, Raylo, Readly, Sage, Sebogo, SimplyCook, Sizzling Pubs, Skin + Me, Square, Stannp, Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery, Taking Care, The Good Prep, The Moving Hub, The Skills Network, Toby Carvery, Uber Eats for Merchants, Uniform Tax Rebate, Vintage Inns, VITL, Volcom, WarmZilla, Western Digital, Who Gives a Crap and Wiggle Online Cycle Shop.
A qualifying purchase is classified as: (1) Making a purchase that is eligible for cashback and not excluded from retailer T&C’s. (2) The cashback isn’t declined by the retailer.
Cashback is not paid on VAT, delivery charges and any other additional fees, although occasionally some retailers may pay cashback on the full basket amount. When a minimum spend threshold is required to be eligible for cashback, retailers do not count VAT and fees in the total spend amount.
Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's GDPR compliant data protection policy as of 25th May 2018.
Quidco reserves the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute. This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion. Fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Gollywood
    Double cashback! Or Double disappointment?
    Channy-2020
    Ooo thanks for the heads up, I dont seem to have all the problems others have with Quidco
    FranklyMrShankly
    Already have purchases tracked! No limits either that I can see!
    chakalakaboomboom
    They deleted my comment saying they don’t respond to queries wow!
    hatot
    We need to find out on the best retailers as per last one (currys JBL had 80%)
    Brexitbargainboy
    First time using Quidco in years because I can't log into topcashback today.
    Kb64
    Do you have any Brexitbargains for us?
    green422ow
    good luck
    CAL23
    Bought something on CD Keys and it tracked at 3% instead of the usual 1.5%
    TomWalker7
    My Ninja purchase seems to have tracked at 30% as advertised, I was expecting 60%.
    Sweetcorn12
    • The cashback displayed on the Quidco website will include the double cashback amount. For example if a retailer's Quidco page is displaying a 20% cashback rate, this will consist of the standard 10% cashback + the additional 10% double cashback. The amount shown on the retailer's Quidco pages is the amount that will be tracked into the member's account.
    stu1991
    Does anyone know if hotels.com classes as holidays? (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants