GLITCH to get FREE luggage one way on EasyJet when you book a return flight

deleted1364054's avatar deleted1364054
Posted 6th Apr 2016
Book a flight with EasyJet either online or on the phone.
You have to do this next part ONLY on the phone.
Call up EasyJet on 0330 365 5000 and book luggage for ONLY THE RETURN LEG of your flight.
There is Glitch that automatically you will receive luggage for the departing leg as well!!
i.e you will now have luggage for BOTH FLIGHTS and you will only have paid for one way!

So you get FREE luggage one way OR you only pay 50% for luggage!!

I've done this before and it works!
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Still working. Used the live chat on their website to save the call charges and it was quick and easy. They gave me the price and a link to click on to pay.
    Great tip
    Hi - thanks for sharing. This isn't really a freebie as you've paying for the one way so i've moved to Misc for discussion.
    just to confirm everyone, it works. thanks jayzbruce
    colin_mclelland26/01/2020 19:24

Has anyone done this lately as I need to take a bag outward but not return …Has anyone done this lately as I need to take a bag outward but not return and have to pay at the airport or pay both ways online

Yes, if you only need luggage one way, you can either book and pay for the bag on the outward flight by phone or live chat. The bonus then is that your return boarding pass will still show the bag on the inward flight as well. EasyJet’s booking system is not clever enough to recognise that sometimes passengers only need to take luggage one way. It just assumes the bag will accompany you on both flights ( an image of a suitcase with the weight will be shown ).
    Thanks very much for your help
    Author
    thanks archer!
    Author
    sure mod
    In before someone has to pay full price for luggage at the airport on the home leg when this doesn't work...........
    Has someone else tried this recently? I am travelling tomorrow so want to know the success rate....thanks.
    I wonder if I ring then to cancel the 4 bags booked on my outward journey next week, I'll get a refund but still be able to take them because I have 4 bags booked for the way back.

Then again X)
    swapnilkashyap

Has someone else tried this recently? I am travelling tomorrow so want to … Has someone else tried this recently? I am travelling tomorrow so want to know the success rate....thanks.

​i just called and booked return only luggage but on the email it shows luggage both ways. Hoping for the best let us all know how it goes, thanks
    Anyone tried this recently?
    Yes, it worked for me today.
    hi guys, i ll fly on the 1st october...i just wanted a lagguage on the way to go, but easyjet book me both way and so the price it s double... is this still working
    please let me know if asap thanks
    Anyone tried it again? Thanks
    Has anyone done this lately as I need to take a bag outward but not return and have to pay at the airport or pay both ways online
    Author
    does it still work?
    deleted136405417/06/2020 15:09

does it still work?

Obviously I haven’t tried it lately, but EasyJet were offering hold luggage or golf clubs for 99p each way. (edited)
's avatar