Expired

GLITCH to get FREE luggage one way on EasyJet when you book a return flight

Found 6th Apr 2016
Book a flight with EasyJet either online or on the phone.
You have to do this next part ONLY on the phone.
Call up EasyJet on 0330 365 5000 and book luggage for ONLY THE RETURN LEG of your flight.
There is Glitch that automatically you will receive luggage for the departing leg as well!!
i.e you will now have luggage for BOTH FLIGHTS and you will only have paid for one way!

So you get FREE luggage one way OR you only pay 50% for luggage!!

I've done this before and it works!
Community Updates
11 Comments
Great tip
Original Poster
thanks archer!
Supermod
Hi - thanks for sharing. This isn't really a freebie as you've paying for the one way so i've moved to Misc for discussion.
Original Poster
sure mod
In before someone has to pay full price for luggage at the airport on the home leg when this doesn't work...........
Has someone else tried this recently? I am travelling tomorrow so want to know the success rate....thanks.
Banned
I wonder if I ring then to cancel the 4 bags booked on my outward journey next week, I'll get a refund but still be able to take them because I have 4 bags booked for the way back.

Then again X)
swapnilkashyap

Has someone else tried this recently? I am travelling tomorrow so want to … Has someone else tried this recently? I am travelling tomorrow so want to know the success rate....thanks.

​i just called and booked return only luggage but on the email it shows luggage both ways. Hoping for the best let us all know how it goes, thanks
just to confirm everyone, it works. thanks jayzbruce
Anyone tried this recently?
Yes, it worked for me today.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions