Sky broadband Ultrafast + (No referrals permitted)

Posted 19th Aug 2023
My contract is up in a few months & I’ve enquired through live chat for a new deal, I’ve been offered the 500 Mb/s package for £33 per month, is this a reasonable deal to take? (Worth changing your arm for a deal similar).
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Look on places like topcashback and quidco compare broadband, they had vodafone 500Mb for £32 a month with a £105 voucher and about £50 cashback as well.
    I envy you, I have a 500 Mb/s 18 month contract with Virgin at £27 a month and love it.
    But when that's over its £60 a month.
    Problem being, the only other option is 25 Mb/s with other providers lol, no other fiber. I have no bargaining power at all and they'll know that.
    Author
    I’m currently regularly trying Sky & their live chat (even though I’ve a few months left of the contract) & I’ve had various different offers with £33 being the cheapest, you could attempt similar with virgin to see what offers you could get as different agents will give you different amounts.
    Does Sky do in contract price rises at CPI+3%?
    If not then £33 is a reasonable price.
    I'm paying £30.99 for the same speeds from BT but next April will see that rise and add 10% to that for the last 12 months of the contract.
's avatar