I got mine new from the garmin store for £165 last month via a code a saw on here. As for the watch it’s been great. I think for people who do a lot of sports and want to track activities, but want something normal looking on their wrist this is ideal. I like the size of this being like a standard watch. For people who want lots of different apps then probably worth saving for an Apple Watch
I was going to post the fenix 6s Pro at 290 but they're sold out. They had 30 or so a few weeks ago. I think cex are not using all their stock for certain things because of the current situation. I've noticed that some items show a long list of stock but under the add to basket button it might only say 2 in stock.
Heat from me, great piece of kit and not much more in terms of cost than a vivoactive 3 music, whereas this is more compact and has a few more handy features. The not syncing without Internet shouldn't put you off, it's not like the Internet is a rare commodity. I do trust cex grade B. 90% of the time they are perfect no box and the other 10% I send back with no hassle. Though bear in mind the current situation.
Good battery life (at least 3 or 4 days) but doesn't syc with your phone when there's no Internet (which seems rather crazy) Pulse Ox might be useful at the present time. How bright is the display in broad daylight? Would I trust CEX with a grade B? £219 from John Lewis new under £200 from others