Deleted
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Haircut_100
    I remember seeing Halo for the first time, a games shop I used to go had a North American console before the European launch. Seeing Halo running on it was awesome, it looked incredible.
    dipsylalapo
    Halo for me too.

I played the MCC a few weeks back and the first game still gives me shivers. Still have all my Xboxes
    -Will-
    Ninja gaiden black & gta San Andreas. The OG Xbox was a beast.
    kevlfc
    the rock made a xbox didnt know that
    PAISAL
    Xbox was an amazing console. Remember getting it right after the Dreamcast whilst the PS2 was still “the enemy”. Halo was great. But what really swayed me was Jet Set Radio Future. What an amazing game.

Loads of great SEGA games on that machine. Panzer Dragoon Orta, Gun Valkyrie, Crazy Taxi 3, the Otogi games (they were published by SEGA, so I’ll take them). The Otogi games were amazing. Shame they’ve not come out on anything else since (same goes for JSRF and Gun Valkyrie as well). 20 years ago. That’s making me feel very old.

What games did you all get with yours? Mine were Halo, Jet Set Radio Future and Dead Or Alive 3. Really great times they were.

Easily my favourite era of games. 4 absolute powerhouse, legendary consoles with amazing, amazing games. Dreamcast, Xbox, PS2 and GameCube. Nothing has come close to that since. (edited)
    PAISAL
    EmeraldGreen07/01/2021 16:34

Comment deleted

I remember that back in the day. All the NA Dreamcast owners on Gamefaqs were throwing a right wobbler!
    Ferris
    An uglier console there will never be (unless paving slab chic is your thing), but at least it gave us Kodi.
    Ferris
    Bertz9906/01/2021 19:00

Comment deleted

They all had something charming about them, if only because they were such early attempts. I love the wood veneer Ataris.

The original Xbox was hideous. (I still have 3 of them).
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants