Aqualla Brassware - any opinions?

Posted 5th Sep 2020
My wife and I are just about to start a load of renovation work on our house. Included in that is building and fitting a new bathroom.

We've been going round the houses trying to get recommendations for good quality brands that don't bust the bank! We've had some personal recommendations for Grohe/Hansgrohe stuff. However setting up with their stuff to our particular spec (i.e. a 3 outlet shower system including a rainshower, handheld and overflow filler, all concealed) is proving very expensive with those brands (£1000+).

One of the guys in our local trade centre has recommended Aqualla (aka Aqualla Brassware). A company based in Ireland and which seems to be fairly new. He said they're good quality, reliable and have been selling well recently. They have the exact set-up we want for just over £400 - less than half what we'd have to pay pricing up parts from Grohe/Hansgrohe/HighLife etc.

Trouble is, I can't really find any reviews about Aqualla online and none of our friends/family have heard of them.

Does anyone here have any experience of this brand? Any recommendations, or indeed cautionary tales?
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    phunkee
    Hi there

did you ever buy or receive any reviews of the Aqualla Brassware? We too are looking for sanitary ware for the bathroom, ensuite and WC with 90% of the products quoted being from Aqualla.
    Before making a leap of fate I was looking for reviews online but have yet to find much

Thank you
    cannibalwombat Author
    phunkee29/03/2021 13:42

Hi theredid you ever buy or receive any reviews of the Aqualla Brassware? …Hi theredid you ever buy or receive any reviews of the Aqualla Brassware? We too are looking for sanitary ware for the bathroom, ensuite and WC with 90% of the products quoted being from Aqualla. Before making a leap of fate I was looking for reviews online but have yet to find much Thank you

No I didn't, decided not to risk it and stumped up the extra cash for Grohe stuff! Sorry I can't help.
Discussions
Top Merchants