E.on Fixed Tariff - email to selected accounts

Posted 25th Jun 2023
We received an email from E.on inviting us to switch to a fixed tariff. After checking the upcoming July 1st energy price caps, we've switched to this loyalty tariff as it is cheaper.

Not sure how useful this will be to people as it will be select accounts, but didn't want people to miss out either if they do have an email sitting in their inbox
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    What is the kWh rate for gas and electricity plus standing rate they have offered you please?

My fix is ending soon with E.On Next shortly and I haven't heard anything from them yet, but I have just got the invitation from So Energy for their fix and trying to decide if it's worth holding off and waiting to see if I get this email or not too.

So Energy, for anyone interested in what I have been offered is 29.3p for Electricity, 7.3p for Gas, and a standing charge of 57p+29p
    Author
    Electricity standing charge 49.57p, Electricity unit rate 28.95p, Gas standing charge 23.08p, Gas unit rate 7.31p
    I'm currently on the Octopus tracker. I won't be taking a fixed anytime soon. Not at those prices anyway!

My rates for today:
    Electric
    Unit rate 15.10p per kWh - Standing charge 47.50p per day
    Gas
    Unit rate 4.25p per kWh - Standing charge 26.84p per day
    We are off grid for Gas and just got a quote for Electricity only from Octopus Standing charge 60.18p/ day and 31.10p / unit . Standing charge is 1.5p less than my current supplier EDF come 1st July with the same unit price. not worth switching for less the £6/year saving. You are very lucky to get the price you have.
    My new price fix has come threw allready for eon Next.
    -£60 PM great stuff! Still too high(lol)
    Author
    Agreed, still far too high but ours is coming to £50 a month cheaper
's avatar