Game .. Xbox x .:: collection issue

Posted 5th Jun 2023
This is my first post well under a new username hope everyone is well

so I bought a Xbox x online via klana for the all acsess for 30 pound a month ….I got the qr code saying please visit Any game store to collect your console ….. so I went to the birstall branch in Leeds to collect my console… met a lovely woman who said hi etc do you have your qr code and I.d I said yep … she then said no worries and got the Xbox x From the back she started scanning something and said oh the system is not working for some reason I said is it the klana side she replied no it’s our side … she then emailed her manager who then replied we can’t give out the x here … which she said was ridiculous.. I then said it’s all good can I pick it up from another store she replied yes …. So I said are you sure it’s not gone through she said no it’s fine … so I left the store .. I woke up this morning with a email from klana saying my payments have started …. I was like how ?? …so I messaged game on twitter they apologised and told me to go to said store and if I had any problems then they should get in touch with head office …. They said they will have cctv and stock levels to prove you haven’t received it ….. sorry for the long post I’m gonna go to said store tomorrow and explain things … I feel a bit angry my friends say complain and you want something free .. just want my x !!
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    reading your post was difficult. I gave up
    Game won't give you anything for free Maybe a bag if you're lucky (edited)
    Cool story bro
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants