Grooming Gangs - Britain’s Shame. New Charlie Peters documentary released for free

Posted 4th Mar 2023
Really important and long overdue documentary officially released for free on YouTube.

Community Updates
New Comment

47 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    This should be compulsory screened in every school in the UK. It's still going on all.
    Oh, it's GBN
    Author
    Feel free to share all the similar BBC/ITV/C4/Sky documentaries all exposing this racist industrial scale child abuse of tens of thousands of children, the must horrendous yet most ignored crimes in our lifetimes. (edited)
    [deleted]
    Your are absolutely missing the point, the situation highlighted arouse because of race and the polices pathetic reluctance to act due to race, snowballing it into the huge issue it now is, I don't think white perpetrators get the benefit of police to scared to act against them? its focusing on a specific scenario and your talking about if white grooming gangs get focused to? lovely priorities.
    People complaining it's GB news when they should be condemning what is happening across the UK
    Well done the mods - the more people that see this the, more chance young girls can be saved from these predatory sickos.
    Wow how has this stayed up soo long, im surprised admin haven't took it down, good post
    Author
    I figured the documentary should have had a lot more views.  143k isn’t terrible but the view count should be seven digits really.
    I think sharing this is the very least any decent person can do, the number of victims who still haven’t received justice is beyond belief.
    I was considering watching it until I saw it was GB news
    So bury your head in the sand and ignore the horrendous facts just because it is a news channel that doesn't match your own political bias. Have to wait for left-wing Channel Four to make one which is unlikely as they are more likely to want it continued to be brushed under the carpet.
    Thanks for the link. I think Uk column has a lot of info on this too.
    Author
    Still so many groomers out there. 37 alleged grooming gang members in Bradford alone  awaiting trial.

Assuming 10% of such perpetrators face justice, than the reality is hundreds and hundreds or thousands of such animals in every city: itv.com/new…ity
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants