Star Wars Day 2023 - May The 4th Be With You!

Posted 1st May 2023
Update 1
May the 4th be with you! It's here and we've got some awesome deals to show you all!
May the 4th be with you!

The big day has arrived and our wonderful members have been posting some amazing offers on the forums! Thanks to all of you for bounty hunting them out, there are some absolute stellar deals to be had.

Below you'll find the best Star Wars related deals and some new releases, such as the Xbox Series X Star Wars Jedi Survivor bungle and the new limited edition Fossil Watch range!

If you're a big Star Wars fan and are keeping an eye out for a deal, then keep checking back HERE, where all posted Star Wars deals should land

4125099_1.jpg
What is Star Wars Day?
Star Wars Day is an unofficial holiday that is celebrated annually on May 4th, by fans of the Star Wars franchise. It's pretty obvious, but he date is a pun on the famous Star Wars phrase "May the Force be with you" and is typically celebrated with Star Wars-related activities, events, and merchandise.

You might catch fans of the franchise dressing up in Star Wars-themed costumes, watching the movies, reading the books, playing the video games, and pretty much anything else Star Wars...

In recent years, the official Star Wars website has also celebrated Star Wars Day with special content releases, such as new videos, merchandise, and even announcements about upcoming Star Wars projects. We'll have to wait and see if anything new crops up this time around!

Overall, Star Wars Day is a fun and exciting way for fans of the franchise to come together and celebrate their love for one of the most popular science fiction franchises in history.

Will there be any good deals around and which retailers are taking part?
We certainly hope so! Usually we see a fair few retailers taking part in the celebrations, with some really nice promotions each year. LEGO already have some pages up, that lists some of what it will be doing this year. (See further down for more info on that)

Here are a few of the retailers we often see get involved in the event. It's not an 100% confirmed list of those taking part, but just ones to watch out for. Hopefully we'll see many more

4125099_1.jpg
LEGO will of course be running promotions between the 1st and 7th May 2023, which you can check out below:

LEGO offers:

Join up to become a LEGO VIP - HERE

VIP reward: discounts on sets – online only
Now VIP members can redeem points for discounts on selected LEGO® Star Wars™ sets. Details in the Reward Centre. Not a VIP? Join today – membership is free, and you can start earning points to redeem for great rewards like this. Offers valid 01/05 – 07/05. Online only.*

4125099_1.jpg
Deals are flowing! Below you will find the hottest Star Wars deals on hotukdeals right now. If you want to check out anything Star Wars, including the newly posted stuff, then hit THIS LINK

Gaming

Consoles / Accessories

Lego Sets
Other

4125099_1.jpg
These offers aren't posted on site, but might be of interest to some of you!

ShopDisney have a 25% off event live - You can grab the Legacy lightsabers at £138.75 each right now, which include, Skywalker, Mace Windu, Darth Vader and Darksaber colours. Need I tell you which colour is which? :P Check them all out HERE

4125099_1.jpg

Truffle Shuffle have clothing / fashion items on offer just now including the below T-shirts and Pyjamas.
If you want to take looksee, then Click Here

Delivery is £3.95 / Free on £50+ Spends

4125099_1.jpg

4125099_1.jpg
I've not posted these as a deal, as they're not on offer, but I wanted to share the newly released limited edition Fossil watches, bracelets and earrings

The Fossil homepage is currently displaying them, but you can view all products HERE - Certainly worth keeping an eye on

4125099_1.jpg

Fortnite have released a new Star Wars update and it looks all kinds of awesome! The game is still huge world wide, so I am sure this will make a lot of folks super happy! Also... If you've not played in a while, it's a great time to go revisit! (I stopped playing because I'm too bad at building, compared to these crazy fast youngsters, haha)

Video Credit - IGN via Youtube
Community Updates
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Ryan_Sewell
    Is it too early to hope they might have deals on Jedi Survivor
    Armi
    Can't wait to see some gameplay 😁
    Czubaka
    50110189_1.jpg
    I do like the look of those Fossil watches! (edited)
    Suttylad5
    I love the 3rd watch in from the left, the r2 one. Need vs want currently raging in my head.
    almostwittyuk
    From geek t-shirt emporium Last Exit To Nowhere - there's 15% OFF Star Wars inspired items for today only > lastexittonowhere.com/cat…est

Use the promo code: SWD2023 during checkout.
    fubuki81
    One of the worst May the 4th sale ever.
    minifig290
    Not LEGO wise, LEGO's strongest May 4th so far deal wise. Not sure about everything else but LEGO really kicked it out of the park this year.
    simon87
    May the 4th be with US!!
    HalfBloodSith
    50111352-IpnTZ.jpg50111352-wzCa3.jpg
    Saw this earlier for Wickedbricks, the guys that do cars and stars for Lego Star Wars 
    HottUKDealer
    ROTJ has been back at the cinema recently. No publicity so I missed it which is a bummer.
    Merihell
    Really? I've found it hard to miss all of the ROTJ 40th anniversary stuff
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants