The Super Mario Bros movie! Tickets £5

Posted 10th Mar 2023
I am so excited to see this, it looks amazing and just popped up on my Amazon account to book tickets. Great memories of growing up in the 90s playing my SNES!

I found them near me for £5 each (adults), out on April 5th. You can search on the link attached.

amazon.co.uk/sto…18E
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Booked two tickets for me and boy at £5 each at my local one, Genesis Cinema in Mile End London... (edited)
    Author
    Deal! It's only £5.99 at Vue near me
    It's coming up as £10 an adult seat for my local. Thanks for the heads up though. I saw this ad when I opened up the Amazon app but I just assumed it was a trailer ad.
    Sent to my brother for his Mario-mad son (and dad is as well) - apparently my nephew was singing happy birthday to Mario this morning (don't think it's any sort of anniversary, though, it'll be to do with the MARch 10 date.
    Seems normal, incredibly expensive prices for me. £28 for an adult and senior normal, £37 for an Imax.

No wonder Cineworld are in financial trouble...
    Author
    £28! That's crazy.
    Link not showing anything for me?
    Yep £8.99 minimum nearest to me and at vue which is awful so ill pass.
    Cinema prices are disgusting at some of the bigger chains. I paid out £48 for 2 adults 2 children. Fortunately this is heavily discounted family discount.

It's criminal they haven't made a proper animated super mario movie before. Can't wait! As if it wouldn't have been good enough already, then they cast jack black and Seth Rogan. Genius!
's avatar