9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    CCleaner
    Do you need such a program? Unless you're a software developer then it's probably entirely pointless.
    EndlessWaves16/04/2020 14:20

Do you need such a program? Unless you're a software developer then it's …Do you need such a program? Unless you're a software developer then it's probably entirely pointless.

Nonsense, you would be amazed at the excess of files that a 'normal' uninstall leaves. Can cause future problems in Windows, as well as taking up space. I'm assuming OP has pro which removes these often hidden entries. CCleaner works the same as the standard version but not a deep removal.
    Why are having to buy Revo again? It's free software and once you've downloaded it then that's it you are good to go with it. It might prompt you to download an updated version but you don't have to "buy" it agin. I've been using Revo for years on mulltiple computers and never had to pay anything for it. (edited)
    I use Geek Uninstaller Free version but they also have a Pro version that has a lifetime license if you need the extra features.
    Haircut_10016/04/2020 13:46

Why are having to buy Revo again? It's free software and once you've …Why are having to buy Revo again? It's free software and once you've downloaded it then that's it you are good to go with it. It might prompt you to download an updated version but you don't have to "buy" it agin. I've been using Revo for years on mulltiple computers and never had to pay anything for it.

I thought similar but I guess the OP has the "Pro" version?
    I use BCUninstaller.
    I use 'Your Uninstaller' and have been for 10+ years, I got a lifetime licence and seems to work well, but it hasn't been updated in a while though.
    I used to use stuff from Ashampoo - but not since I got rid of any version of Windows on my desktop a few years back. ashampoo.com/uk/…ree
's avatar
Top Merchants