Anyone any reviews on Paperlike for ipad?

Posted 7th Jul 2021
I am looking to pay the 32 odd pounds for it, but would like any note taker’s opinions on this Screen protector please? (That money is pricey for me, for what it is)

Thank you.
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    phd
    I have used Paperlike for about a year. I pretty much only use my iPads for note taking / marking up documents (more the latter) with the Apple Pencil upto 10 hours a day. So a “realistic” protector is really important to me

It is quite good. Fairly easy to install. It seems to wear down the Apple Pencil nib a bit. And it looses its “scratchiness” after a while. I think I’ve had 3 paperlikes on in total so far

I might be imagining it but they don’t seem as good as when I first started with them. They have changed the “formula” I think.

If someone could show me a better one I would change in a heartbeat (even if more expensive). But people on the whole seem to say these are still the best (edited)
    sazal
    Hi, just recently brought an ipad and I am on the lookout for a screen protector and was wondering what you ended up buying and what your experience was?
    Jessie72 Author
    Hi 👋 I love the screen protector! The Paperlike is great and feels great when writing. It has been on since after I posted the question. Wouldn't take it off. I did however look at the prices again recently and saw that there are now cheaper options available. Unsure if the patent ran out and others are allowed to manufacture similar screen protectors.
    The latter are cheaper but no idea how they compare.
Discussions
Top Merchants