Base orders delivery time?

Posted 17th Nov 2021
I ordered two games that shipped on the 10th November and still haven’t arrived. Is this Normal for Base.com?
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Mrcrazyman69
    No that's ages to wait. Took about 3 days to arrive on my previous order. Contact them.
    joxeruk2000 Author
    Mrcrazyman6917/11/2021 16:13

No that's ages to wait. Took about 3 days to arrive on my previous order. …No that's ages to wait. Took about 3 days to arrive on my previous order. Contact them.

It says on email I have to wait 14 days before I contact them.
    sohailh1984
    Base are usually quite quick tbh on delivery from my experience. I assume they’ve shipped the items via Royal Mail and if you message them, should usually be able to provide tracking refs? (edited)
    joxeruk2000 Author
    sohailh198417/11/2021 18:43

Base are usually quite quick tbh on delivery from my experience. I assume …Base are usually quite quick tbh on delivery from my experience. I assume they’ve shipped the items via Royal Mail and if you message them, should usually be able to provide tracking refs?

I’ve emailed them asking for a tracking number. I was dubious about ordering from them and now I wish I didn’t bother.
    sohailh1984
    joxeruk200017/11/2021 19:35

I’ve emailed them asking for a tracking number. I was dubious about o …I’ve emailed them asking for a tracking number. I was dubious about ordering from them and now I wish I didn’t bother.

Tbh, might be out of their control as it could be the courier causing the delay. I’ve never had a issue with them
    Anonymous User
    You've been unlucky with delivery. Usually when I order games with Base I receive them a day before release date. I noticed your orders shipped on a Wednesday and its been at least a week since, hopefully you get the tracking number asap so you know what has happened with the Royal Mail delivery. (edited)
    Feargal
    Just cancelled an order with base, PS5 game .was in stock when i ordered but order status was still pending after 3 days..was not impressed.
    sm9690
    I ordered from base a couple years back and I think it came from luxembourg or the netherlands
    joxeruk2000 Author
    It turned up today in a sorry for the delay bag. It had been opened or came open. Just dance 2022 and plants vs zombies must not be desirable to thieves.
    Cheers guys
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants