Best place to buy a washing machine?

Posted 11th Aug 2023 (Posted 16 h, 19 m ago)
Looking for a new washing machine. Before I go to ao.com and just buy whatever the filter tells me, are there other websites that are recommended?

Location Scotland
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    sustar
    You may want to browse the AO outlet store as well:

elekdirect.co.uk/
    001Cisco
    Costco usually worth a look for their customer service.
    MonkeyMan90
    It may help adding your location too because there are smaller retailers who are very good but only deliver local for example in West Yorkshire, Sonic direct is really good for electronics but only deliver in West Yorkshire
    qwertymz Author
    Just done it, thanks!
    Renoir64
    John Lewis provides an automatic upgrade to 2 years guarantee on electrical goods. They don't really sell a very cheap one but they seem to be competitive on price (starts at £279 for a Hotpoint).
    The2Time
    ''automatic upgrade to 2 years guarantee''

What does that mean?
    sm9690
    Got mine from reliant, great price and service
    cheekyweegit
    Got my beko from AO via ebay using one of the ebay discount codes. Washing machine was same price on their own website, but worked out cheaper using the dicount code on ebay and delivered a couple of days later free just after 7am in the morning - so be prepared for an early delivery if you do get from AO.
    IAmATeaf
    Shock of shocks but our washing machine and cooker both came from Currys
    JimboParrot
    Euronics.
    dorey69
    I’ve always used AO brilliant company and never had any issues, quick delivery and when I’ve rung customer service they always helped and solved my query
    Wazz2013
    Try Sonicdirect
    Alexanderlocks
    Ao also price match..I use AO as a guide to find the model I want then see if anywhere sells it cheaper. I got mine direct from hotpoint as it was free delivery and 10% off code.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants