Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Eiffel Tower Tickets

Posted 22nd May 2022
Hi, I am visiting Paris in a couple of weeks and want to visit the Eiffel Tower summit. Unfortunately I have left it too late to buy summit tickets as they have all sold out on the official website. I can however buy summit tickets with a tour guide etc for £60 - £65 each ticket ( there are 3 of us) which will be expensive. Can I buy tickets on the day from the ticket office and is there plenty of available, or should I just cut my loses and buy a ticket in advance to the 2nd floor only? I am happy to arrive early to avoid queues.
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    smith2001uk
    MonkeyMan9022/05/2022 18:54

I went to Paris just before COVID and bought tickets to the summit on the …I went to Paris just before COVID and bought tickets to the summit on the day when I arrived. Be warned though the queues are horrendous.

Same. Worked out great. Had a glass of champers in some crazy bubble thing
    luv_a_deal
    Not answering your question really, but just to make you aware of this place:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Att…tml

Great views right across Paris, including the Eiffel Tower (which you obviously don't see in the view from the Eiffel Tower...) and not as busy. Just a thought.
    MonkeyMan90
    I went to Paris just before COVID and bought tickets to the summit on the day when I arrived. Be warned though the queues are horrendous.
    AMaky
    If you get tickets to part you walk up to not get full lift it used to be cheaper and no queue.
    psychobitchfromhell
    I went. It was foggy. Didn't go all the way to the top as didn't see the point.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants