Free Stuff - All The Freebies You Can Get To Celebrate The Kings Coronation

Posted 5th May 2023
We all like free, so i have put together a bit of a list below on some of the freebies you can grab for the kings coronation, I'm not an royalist in any way, however I do like some free stuff, so I thank Charles for that, some are niche down below

Starting with a random one

Beaverbrooks - Free jewellery
High street jeweller Beaverbrook is giving away thousands of pounds worth of jewellery to anyone named Charles or Camilla. Each of its 64 stores across the UK will give away a £100 gift card on Saturday (May 6) if you bring proof of your name.
You can find your nearest store on the Beaverbrooks website

4130847_1.jpg
Burger King - Buy one, get one free Royale

• Burger King diners can get buy one, get one free Chicken Royal or Vegan Royal burgers this Saturday (May 6) to Monday (May 8). Prices vary across the country, but when we checked online today a Chicken Royal varied between £6.89 and £7.99.
  • Customers can order their food in restaurants or through the Burger King app to claim the freebie. Find your nearest Burger King here.
  • Fans can also eat in style as Burger King has unveiled limited-edition Crowns to help you celebrate like royalty.

Bill’s - Free dog treats

• King Charles Spaniels can get free dog treats at Bill's restaurants this Saturday (May 6) until Monday (May 8). The treats will be from Denzel’s premium Rewards range.
  • To get the freebie, owners will need to purchase a main during either breakfast, lunch or dinner. Find your nearest Bill's here.

4130847_1.jpg
Costa - 25% Off Food
  • Costa Club app members can get 25% off all food ahead of the coronation bank holiday weekend. The deal goes live this Friday (May 5) and includes the new Coronation Chicken Toastie.

EE - Free Data All Weekend
  • To celebrate the King's coronation, we're giving all EE customers free data on Saturday and Sunday. It means you'll be able to enjoy this momentous occasion from wherever you are - without using any data
  • From 00:01 Saturday 6 May to midnight on Sunday 7 May: customers on EE, including BT, & T-Mobile UK in the UK; across all price plans (PAYM / PAYG) and including customers who are out of credit or data allowance. Excludes Business customers. Terms apply.

Farmhouse Inns - Free cake

• Farmhouse Inns is giving out a free slice of raspberry and lemonade cake to customers from this Saturday (May 6) until Monday (May 8). To get a slice of the action, you need to wear a crown or tiara and say the phrase "a royal slice" when ordering a cake.
  • The giveaway will run at all Farmhouse Inns sites nationwide - find your nearest one here.

4130847_1.jpg
Greggs and Just Eat - Free sausage roll

• Greggs is offering a free sausage roll or vegan roll for customers who spend £12.50 on Just Eat from Friday (May 5) to Monday (May 8). However, there are cheaper ways to get this freebie.
  • If you're with O2, you can get a free sausage or vegan roll every Friday or Saturday each week without spending a penny.

Hello Fresh - Free coronation recipe box (Very limited to 62 people, so may already be gone)

• Food subscription service HelloFresh is giving away a free “Royal Box” to anyone named Charles or Camilla. The full menu on offer includes: Ultimate Creamy Coronation Chicken, The Coronation Chic-King, King’s Coronation Garlic-Chilli Prawns and King’s Coronation Chicken Sandwich.
  • To receive one of the boxes, you need to be one of the first 62 people to send their details, with proof of their name, to: EatLikeAKing@hellofresh.co.uk.

MyHeritage - Get Free Access to all UK Records until 8th May
  • In honour of the coronation of King Charles III, we’re delighted to provide free access to all 1.1 billion U.K. historical records on MyHeritage, from 4 May to 8 May, 2023.
  • Discover your British roots and search for your ancestors from the United Kingdom across 635 historical record collections including birth, marriage, and death records, census records, baptisms, wills and probate records, military records, and more. The collections span several centuries and include records from England, Scotland, Wales, the Channel Islands, and Isle of Man.
  • Amid the pomp and circumstance of the Coronation, we invite you to discover your family’s unique place in history and gain new insights into the lives of your ancestors.

4130847_1.jpg
National Railcards - Free railcard (Again limited and may not be available anymore)

• National Railcard is giving away 100 free railcards to anyone with first and middle, or first and last names, like King Charles. This could include - but is not limited to - Charles Philip, Charlie Phipps or Charlotte Philippa.
  • The giveaway will run from this Friday (May 5) to Monday (May 8th) and will be hosted on the National RailInstagram page. To enter, simply comment with your name, and the first 100 to claim and prove their identity will get a free railcard.

Pret - Free sandwich

• Pret is offering all its Club Pret members a free Coronation bloomer sandwich on Saturday (May 6). The sandwiches available are the Coronation Chicken Bloomer and the Pret Coronation Egg Bloomer.
  • Club Pret costs £30 a month and allows you to get five Barista-made drinks a day.

Check out the Freebies page
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    innocent
    And I thought there would be hundreds of comments from royalists and republicans alike! but not so far.
    EDIT : I think I will try the free EE data on my Nokia Asha 205 (2G+WiFi) which has a life-long sim card with 100mb per month auto-renewed, see if it works! (edited)
    nimbusgamer
    There are more freebies, see this megathread posted on Thursday of (currently) 23 offers: hotukdeals.com/sha…487

7 of the 11 offers in MrSwitch's post are included there
    innocent
    Just been to your posting, had somehow missed it before. Great effort. Thanks.
Discussions
Top Merchants